Tmth0ma2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hope this site helps? My outerbanks was ordered Jan 15th, and order was submitted to Ford Jan 25th, It's been listed in a production week for Mar 29th, but no updates since then. I was hoping to get a sticker soon... or an actual build DAY.
Sponsored

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hope this site helps? My outerbanks was ordered Jan 15th, and order was submitted to Ford Jan 25th, It's been listed in a production week for Mar 29th, but no updates since then. I was hoping to get a sticker soon... or an actual build DAY.
I ordered an OB+OB on the same day and I have a build week of next week? Out of curiosity did you order a tow package or cargo management system???

OP
OP

Tmth0ma2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ordered an OB+OB on the same day and I have a build week of next week? Out of curiosity did you order a tow package or cargo management system???
I ordered the tow package but not the cargo management. I wish there was a way to sneak in the system and double-check but they're saying my build week hasn't changed so I'm just hoping that that's correct

OP
OP

Tmth0ma2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It would be great if they moved me up in the production put the trackers not showing that
Sponsored