Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Wanted to compile an exact list of folks who are built but "Awaiting shipment" for an extended period of time. In the past, Ordertrack has had an estimated wait time between "Built" and "Shipped" totaling approximately three days. I've personally waited 12 as of today and I know many of you are also experiencing significantly higher wait times than the average. With the impending nationwide railroad strike and the mystery of why many of us were built weeks ago but still haven't shipped, we may find comfort in solidarity with our fellow "waiters" at this time. Chime in with your build date, expected ETA, and any other pertinent information you might have.

I'll start. Built 9/1/22. Ford Chat says there are no holds on my vehicle and the current location is Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO. ETA for final delivery is 9/18, but they also mentioned I haven't been assigned to a rail carrier yet. I'm scheduled to ship to RA36 (Phoenix, AZ) with a final destination to my dealership in Safford, AZ. With the shipping embargo on vehicles and a strike looming, I think they might want to revisit my ETA very soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rogerlm2

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala
Built 8/25

From Ford's built email.........

Current estimate for delivery to Royal Oak Ford is between September 21, 2022 and September 27, 2022.​

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX
Built 8/25 (19 days 14 hours and counting), estimated delivery to Pittsburgh is 9/28-10/4, ramp RB2M (Ohio)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I feel for any of you in "built waiting on transport"... This world is a mess, and pending railway strikes may be the straw that breaks many a camel's backs. Nothing Ford can do about it, there is no imminent fix in sight. It was bad enough when parts constraints were causing a week or two delay. This has nightmare all over it. All I can say is, hang in there, the sport has been an amazing vehicle, I've owned many a vehicle through forty plus years of driving. This is one of my favorite. Nostalgia for my 70s early rides may be a close second.

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX
That's great news. Still noticing folks with recent builds shipping out as ours sit there. Wish Ford would be more transparent as to why. The rail strike is a nonfactor now.
Same. I'm trying to be patient, but it's super frustrating. On chat they said there's no holdup, but after seeing what happened with the July folks I don't trust it.

ab29316

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Ford chat is still saying delivery to Spartanburg, SC at my dealer October 1st-October 7th. Ford Chat also says my Bronco is fully built, however, I got an email September 8th talking about how they would like to get my bronco on the line blah, blah. The communication thus far has been cryptic.

Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room 1663257868847

Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room 1663258114025

Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room 1663258044325

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I’m one from the July build Chip Hold. Finally: Built 8/24 awaiting shipment.
order tracker has me at over 21 days. My trackers aren’t working for some reason right now. My dealer is supposed to be contacting their Ford Rep. for any information. That was days ago. We keep calling and texting. Ford says ETA 10/2. Unless it’s express train to Ramp RU2G, I don’t see that happening.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Built 27 Aug and I think it was supposed to be delivered next week or the week after.
Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room 1663282102184

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, HUGE breakthrough as of this morning. A helpful Ford employee who shall not be named offered to pull my Vehicle Visibility Report for me.
Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room received_430157122323190

Even though I got the "Built" status on Sept 1, I've only been awaiting shipping since Sept 12. He says not to trust the tracker updates, as they can be weird and happen at any time even if a vehicle hasn't hit that status yet or has even been in that status for 2 days.

The "End Date" column under "Awaiting Shipment" shows 9/18, which he explained, is the date my Sport has scheduled to leave the factory. Ford Chat has been giving me an ETA of 9/18 to arrive at my dealership. In actuality, that's just the date it's scheduled to ship. Mystery solved.

Those of you waiting to ship are probably in the same boat as I am. You weren't actually released to be shipped on your provided "Built" date and have only been waiting a short amount of time.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was told by Ford chat yesterday that my vehicle was received at ramp 5S on 8/25 18:49 MT. Like you where I was also told the latest ETA was 10/2, Chat now stated it is shipping between 9/26-10/2.
🤔 still sitting for 22 days

I’m beginning to believe dealership allocations are playing a part in my BS sitting for this long😡

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Okay, HUGE breakthrough as of this morning. A helpful Ford employee who shall not be named offered to pull my Vehicle Visibility Report for me.
Ford Bronco Sport Stuck "Awaiting Shipment" Waiting Room received_430157122323190

Even though I got the "Built" status on Sept 1, I've only been awaiting shipping since Sept 12. He says not to trust the tracker updates, as they can be weird and happen at any time even if a vehicle hasn't hit that status yet or has even been in that status for 2 days.

The "End Date" column under "Awaiting Shipment" shows 9/18, which he explained, is the date my Sport has scheduled to leave the factory. Ford Chat has been giving me an ETA of 9/18 to arrive at my dealership. In actuality, that's just the date it's scheduled to ship. Mystery solved.

Those of you waiting to ship are probably in the same boat as I am. You weren't actually released to be shipped on your provided "Built" date and have only been waiting a short amount of time.
It sounds like you think you have figured something out but in reality I think it is still chaos/unknown. If you think about this plant assembling hundreds of BSs every day, they need to move them away from the plant ASAP, otherwise where are they going to put them? Why would they have it built 1 Sep but leave it sitting there for 18 days? We know that they have shipped other orders in that time that were built around the same time. There is still something fishy in this delay but I doubt we will ever know what it is.

CG22BSBL

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MK8 Golf R Awaiting: 2022 Bronco Sport BL
I've been monitoring these forums since the spring and figured I'd finally chime in for the first time in this thread.

Order 22 BS BL 4/9 (Cactus Gray/Moonroof/Tow Pkg/Prem Pkg/Cargo Mgmt System)
In Production 8/24/22
Built 8/25/22
Rec'd the email that it was shipped 8/31 with an ETA at the dealership 9/19-9/25

Hoping she lands here next week!

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sounds like you think you have figured something out but in reality I think it is still chaos/unknown. If you think about this plant assembling hundreds of BSs every day, they need to move them away from the plant ASAP, otherwise where are they going to put them? Why would they have it built 1 Sep but leave it sitting there for 18 days? We know that they have shipped other orders in that time that were built around the same time. There is still something fishy in this delay but I doubt we will ever know what it is.
You might be right. He sounded pretty positive that Sunday will be my day, so I suppose there's nothing to do except wait and see.

I have a feeling that dealer allocation plays a significant role in shipping time.
Sponsored