• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Oregon Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
** SOLD!! *********

I'm giving up on my Badlands order and my loss is you gain. I ordered a few things for the car that is sitting in build purgatory in the Sonoran Desert waiting on chips. I don't want to break it up so take them all or nothing. I spent $54.94 on the three items, yours for $40 I'll pay shipping via USPS to lower 48 states. All items are brand new and in the original packaging. Paypal or Venmo I'll message you payment details.

Autorder Center Console Organizer - $15.99 on Amazon
Ipick Image Bronco valve stem covers: - $18.95 on Amazon
Craven Speed Stubby Antenna - $20.00 from CravenSpeed direct

Ford Bronco Sport Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40 1626889077179
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You’ll be missed on this forum. I always liked seeing your dog picture.

What vehicle do you think you’ll end up getting?

OP
OP
pixlpush

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’ll be missed on this forum. I always liked seeing your dog picture.

What vehicle do you think you’ll end up getting?
Thanks BroncoFan1, you're too kind. After going 5 months without a car we ended up with a used 2020 Crosstrek. It’s no Bronco Sport but I actually like it so far. My wife and I do a lot of hiking in Oregon and Washington and so far it seems quite adequate for navigating rutted forest roads. My dog is still not too sure. This is his, “no one can see me in this thing right?”, look.
Ford Bronco Sport Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40 ED099F3F-C804-4EED-BBC6-E4BCE4947373

Ford Bronco Sport Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40 8F7D772E-AF7D-49D9-AD5B-C215638C9CCA

Last edited:

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Thanks BroncoFan1, you're too kind. After going 5 months without a car we ended up with a used 2020 Crosstrek. It’s no Bronco Sport but I actually like it so far. My wife and I do a lot of hiking in Oregon and Washington and so far it seems quite adequate for navigating rutted forest roads. My dog is still not too sure. This is his, “no one can see me in this thing right?”, look.
Ford Bronco Sport Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40 ED099F3F-C804-4EED-BBC6-E4BCE4947373

Ford Bronco Sport Stubby Antenna, Center console organizer and Bronco Valve stems, $40 8F7D772E-AF7D-49D9-AD5B-C215638C9CCA
The Crosstrek is an awesome car! I was looking to get one when I couldn’t find a Bronco Sport. I think it’s a little more off-road capable than a non-Badlands Bronco Sport because the 8 inches of ground clearance. Plus I’ve seen Subaru ads saying they get 500 miles in one tank. It has the whole package! Congratulations on the beautiful Subaru! It even looks like it came with aggressive tires!

Hahah! Poor guy. Is he a dachshund? ?

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Well if the market continues to hold...drive the cantseememobile and trade it in when the sport arrives...win....win...win. look at that poor dog, almost animal cruelty? seriously has that "wtf" expression. Dogs rule.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
My wife and I do a lot of hiking in Oregon and Washington and so far it seems quite adequate for navigating rutted forest roads.
I worked a job in the PNW many years ago and it was comical how many green Outbacks I saw driving around the Portland metro.

Some of my favorite hiking trails are in north-central Oregon: the Deschutes River trail off I-84 and the J S Burres State Park trail along the John Day River. Worth checking out if you haven't been and want a change of scenery.

OP
OP
pixlpush

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500

You won't regret that purchase. The crosstrek is a solid car. You'll probably get every penny you paid for out of it When you sell it to get the Broncos sport in 2 years when they're more available.. Very sure footed vehicles.. Just kind of boring.

Mind serves me well for 5 years.

OP
OP
pixlpush

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some of my favorite hiking trails are in north-central Oregon: the Deschutes River trail off I-84 and the J S Burres State Park trail along the John Day River. Worth checking out if you haven't been and want a change of scenery.
I added both of you recommendations to my all trails list. Were trying to get some elevation training in before heading to Glacier National Park in September. Thanks for the tips! Like you said you can't swing a dead cat in Portland without hitting a Subaru :)
Sponsored