Southern Charm

Outer Banks
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
Hey all! I have an outer banks bronco sport, I love the bronco on my wheels, so im thinking on getting them powder coated all black but keeping the bronco center cap, I love the look of the BFG KO2 , but im wanting to see if anyone has a different tire I may like better. I have the 1.5 RC lift, what size tires do you have? and what size works best with the lift? Pics apprectiated
Sponsored

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I dont believe the KO2 comes in a good size for the Outer banks.

Best size for the outer banks without any issues IMO is 245/60/18. this tire also fit without a lift.

I tried find the KO2 for our OB but settled on the wildpeak a/t trail

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have the Falken Rubitrek 245/65/17's on my Badlands. I have 4200 miles on them, no issues.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hey all! I have an outer banks bronco sport, I love the bronco on my wheels, so im thinking on getting them powder coated all black but keeping the bronco center cap, I love the look of the BFG KO2 , but im wanting to see if anyone has a different tire I may like better. I have the 1.5 RC lift, what size tires do you have? and what size works best with the lift? Pics apprectiated
The black will light up your O B .
Ford Bronco Sport Stock wheels with 1.5 RC lift tires that best fit Bronco Sport OB CA4121EB-CC9F-47E2-8112-F922782C987B

Ford Bronco Sport Stock wheels with 1.5 RC lift tires that best fit Bronco Sport OB E31A1E78-A018-492C-9A39-28A8FFD4ABC9

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
From what Ive researched 245/65's are the biggest that will fit with no rubbing, with or without a lift.
I've been lining up to get some 17"s for off road performance

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
From what Ive researched 245/65's are the biggest that will fit with no rubbing, with or without a lift.
I've been lining up to get some 17"s for off road performance
The OP has an outer banks with the 18" wheel. I dont think there is an a/t wheel in 245/65/18

RSF

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Will the stock 18’ OB wheels and tires fit on a Badlands? Looking to swap out my 17’s…

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Unfortunately with the stock 18 inch rim diameter and the limited A/T tire selection available that would fit the Outer Banks there is not much to choose from.
If you'd be satisfied with the Falken Wildpeak trail tires, they have 235/60/18 and 245/60/18 available which is equivalent in size (245/65/17) to what people have installed on their Badlands, including myself.
With your lift, you shouldn't have any issues, but you should verify.
The next option would be to purchase some 17 inch wheels and gain a much greater A/T tire selection.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Will the stock 18’ OB wheels and tires fit on a Badlands? Looking to swap out my 17’s…
I imagine they should. And just putting it out there if you're interested in a trade I'd love the Badland's rims on my Outer Banks.

Last edited:

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
You can have mine. I'll definitely do a swap
Who's closer, me or vxarctic

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Please post when you powder coat them. Very curious.
Sponsored