Still accepting 2022 orders?

hdiego05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello, just went to my local dealer in souther California and the sales man told me they aren’t taking any 2022 bronco sport badlands orders till summer ? Is this true for other dealers?
Sponsored

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I ordered a 2022 badlands from Kearny Mesa ford in SD a month ago.

OP
OP

hdiego05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered a 2022 badlands from Kearny Mesa ford in SD a month ago.
Awesome, good to hear. I’ve been trying to place an order might try another dealer then.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hello, just went to my local dealer in souther California and the sales man told me they aren’t taking any 2022 bronco sport badlands orders till summer ? Is this true for other dealers?
It would not surprise me. They stopped taking orders for Mavericks until the 23’s are opened up for ordering. I heard they are concentrating on higher revenue vehicles. I think the Mustangs have been stopped as well.

@Granger Ford, Zach can you add any info to this?

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I placed my order on 1/17 confirmed the next day. Then dealer showed verified on the 19th. Now I am hoping for one of the 5 weeks coming up in late Feb through March scheduled for Sport builds. Mid March build date would make me mighty happy. BL in Bronze Smoke. Hope I get the email in the next couple weeks.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
It would not surprise me. They stopped taking orders for Mavericks until the 23’s are opened up for ordering. I heard they are concentrating on higher revenue vehicles. I think the Mustangs have been stopped as well.

@Granger Ford, Zach can you add any info to this?
Yes, 2022 orders are definitely open. They have quite a ways to go on 2022. This is definitely misinformation.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Hello, just went to my local dealer in southern California and the sales man told me they aren’t taking any 2022 bronco sport badlands orders till summer ? Is this true for other dealers?
You might want to check out Long McArthur and Tim Bartz. He has a Live video stream on Tuesday nights at 8pm EST and you can ask him questions there. Has a lot of great information on any Ford product. You can ask him directly any questions you have by sending him an email to:

[email protected]

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
You might want to check out Long McArthur and Tim Bartz. He has a Live video stream on Tuesday nights at 8pm EST and you can ask him questions there. Has a lot of great information on any Ford product. You can ask him directly any questions you have by sending him an email to:

[email protected]
I sent an email asking if he can have a forum administrator post updates, at least once a week, on supply chain and or production issues. I dont know if he was the appropriate person to request but i would give it a shot.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I sent an email asking if he can have a forum administrator post updates, at least once a week, on supply chain and or production issues. I dont know if he was the appropriate person to request but i would give it a shot.
He is pretty knowledgeable on everything that is going on with constraints across all of the models. You might want to watch his videos on youtube and he explains a lot of what is happening. Just do a search for Long McArthur. He explained on tonight's weekly video about some of the build issues with the different models and delivery issues.
Sponsored