CollinT

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just bought my BS BB a few days ago and had to wrap the wheels with something a bit meatier! Went with the BFG Ko2’s 245/65r17 and I think they definitely look better than the stock. Of course did the OEM all-weather mats, and just installed the auto-stop eliminator. Have the AVS II hood deflector on order as well. I do however want to pose a question:

When I bought the BS the dealer said it came with a $500 rebate. I can’t get a hold of the salesman now to ask about it (go figure), so I was hoping someone knew if that rebate is via check from Ford, or if it is in “Ford Points”? If it’s Ford Points, how long before it gets credited to my FordPass account? Thanks everyone!
Ford Bronco Sport Starting to mod the Baby Bronc 3046DE0E-CA22-4EB2-98BE-71F20812B8F9
Ford Bronco Sport Starting to mod the Baby Bronc 86CB7275-006B-4315-8A66-95329CEB3493
Sponsored

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Just bought my BS BB a few days ago and had to wrap the wheels with something a bit meatier! Went with the BFG Ko2’s 245/65r17 and I think they definitely look better than the stock. Of course did the OEM all-weather mats, and just installed the auto-stop eliminator. Have the AVS II hood deflector on order as well. I do however want to pose a question:

When I bought the BS the dealer said it came with a $500 rebate. I can’t get a hold of the salesman now to ask about it (go figure), so I was hoping someone knew if that rebate is via check from Ford, or if it is in “Ford Points”? If it’s Ford Points, how long before it gets credited to my FordPass account? Thanks everyone!
Ford Bronco Sport Starting to mod the Baby Bronc 3046DE0E-CA22-4EB2-98BE-71F20812B8F9
Ford Bronco Sport Starting to mod the Baby Bronc 86CB7275-006B-4315-8A66-95329CEB3493
Welcome to the Area 51 club! As for the $500 rebate it is usually taken off the price of the vehicle at sale. You should still receive 42,000 FordPass points that will take about a week or two to show up on your FordPass account. I used mine to get the all weather mats. Just about 3,000 miles on mine and love it more everyday!

OP
OP
CollinT

CollinT

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well, I guess the dealership failed to mention that I’d get the rebate off the price of the BS, as I certainly did not. Suppose I’ll have to try reaching out more aggressively to have them correct that. I’ll see if I can use the $500 they didn’t give me, in parts for the vehicle. Thanks for the info!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Well, I guess the dealership failed to mention that I’d get the rebate off the price of the BS, as I certainly did not. Suppose I’ll have to try reaching out more aggressively to have them correct that. I’ll see if I can use the $500 they didn’t give me, in parts for the vehicle. Thanks for the info!
You would of signed for the rebate in the paperwork, there would be a copy of it with your folder. As a former manger I can tell you if they told you about the rebate the price quoted and paid would have included it, and this would also show as a post tax deduction on the paperwork.

OP
OP
CollinT

CollinT

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I double checked the Bill of Sale. The price listed was the MSRP, and then a $499 dealer fee, and $375 for tags and title. The only subtraction was my positive equity for my trade-in. I’m wondering if they ”made the rebate disappear” after I spent about an hour trying to negotiate a better trade-in value on my other vehicle?!? Told them I’d walk away from the deal if they could hit my number. Ultimately they did. They must have found a way to make some of that back by not adding the rebate onto the sale. I don’t know. I’m going to head to the dealership tomorrow and talk to them in person.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Those tires…..awesome….nuff said!

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V

Pretty sweet. I have the exact same vehicle waiting for me at the dealer. On hold due to the FDM recall. Can't wait to get it. Those tires look pretty sweet. Are the letters black on the other side? White lettering looks cool but it drives me crazy trying to keep them white on my Ranger. I was even considering having a tire shop turn all the tires around so I don't have to deal with it anymore. Trading it for the BS so not doing it now.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Nice meats! Does the spare still fit?

OP
OP
CollinT

CollinT

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Didn't wrap the spare. The shop I went to only had 4 of these left. I might check the specs and if it measures out put one on order for the spare.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Loooooooove those tires. Grats on the new ride!

OP
OP
CollinT

CollinT

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Pretty sweet. I have the exact same vehicle waiting for me at the dealer. On hold due to the FDM recall. Can't wait to get it. Those tires look pretty sweet. Are the letters black on the other side? White lettering looks cool but it drives me crazy trying to keep them white on my Ranger. I was even considering having a tire shop turn all the tires around so I don't have to deal with it anymore. Trading it for the BS so not doing it now.
The tires can be mounted white wall out or in, your choice. I’m sure with a good tire gel you can make the white lettering look cleaner for longer.
Sponsored