Stacking discounts.... It's like a game to me.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
So pre-ordered a 22 Badlands 2 weeks ago. Was happy to get a promise of $1000 off MSRP for the order. Fair.

So now a couple weeks have gone by, and I start reading up in X Plan. Ask my dealer and he says as long as you have a valid code aka 90 day member of MCA, at the time of purchase.... They will honor it.

Nice and Boom became a member and as long as my BL doesn't deliver before 5/5/22 that will be about another $1000 off.

Furthering the quest... Ford CRM system. Updated my address with them bc we moved in last year. Have heard rumor they send dealer cash in the mail in certain instances.... Like moving. Lmao. Fingers crossed.

In these times of weird car sales I find it amusing to see what I can swing off the price at this point. My pocketbook also appreciates it.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Is there a way to see the incentives and offers from prior months that might now be expired and unlisted? I placed my order in October 2021, so i know im eligible for those, and whatever may be available upon delivery in march/april.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My experience was similar. Here even over my dealerā€™s best offer (which Iā€™m coming to realize wasnā€™t actually bad as it was under MSRP & included a lot of the ā€˜extrasā€™) I bet I still saved an extra $2K estimated. We didnā€™t have the invoice price that day of order to really look at just how much more it saved & I havenā€™t asked since.

OP
OP
Moltenburn

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Is there a way to see the incentives and offers from prior months that might now be expired and unlisted? I placed my order in October 2021, so i know im eligible for those, and whatever may be available upon delivery in march/april.
I think a call to corporate could get you details on past months incentives. Not like it is top secret stuff.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
We ordered in September and the only incentives I recall from then was the $1000 bonus cash for ordering and an extra $500 bonus cash if you had a trade in. I believe both of these were in effect for October as well. The $1000 was for sure.

And donā€™t forget the discounts for first responders, veterans, and students. If any of those would apply.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bronco Sport General Topics 3