Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The stock leather Escape wheel is $388. once they make the parts list availabl, it’ll probably be a popular swap, considering how many people are complaining about them.
Ford Bronco Sport SS-tunning carbon aftermarket steering wheel for Bronco Sport F2333DEE-81AB-42FA-80B4-C345356B1B42

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
speaking of hideous steering wheels

If this was the stock steering wheel I would go to a lawnmower store and look for a steering wheel that looks like the plastic utilitarian wheel that comes standard currently.
Since I am likely going to end up with the Big Bend sans Big Bend package, I will probably consider swapping out for an OEM leather as I was a bit disappointed in the non-leather wheel too.

But I am with you on the SS Tuning carbon wheel. It looks boy racer and belongs on dedicated GTA gamer PC. I might have been interested if it fit the vehicle better style-wise, I do like Alcantera.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AltarBoy

AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’fusion
I love it. However I’d get it without the stripe, body color matched accents and alcantara unsteady of leather

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
For badlands, i'm assuming we can't just swap to another leather bronco sport wheel because ours has paddle shifters embedded in the wheel. We would need leather with paddle shifters right?

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For badlands, i'm assuming we can't just swap to another leather bronco sport wheel because ours has paddle shifters embedded in the wheel. We would need leather with paddle shifters right?
I believe so but not 100 percent sure, someone said an escape wheel but??? maybe ford will offer the leather wrapped on in time
Sponsored