Speaker locations: B&O and Regular speaker positions.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Wanted to start this thread so that hopefully we get more info as we get closer to the build date. I guess I like jumping ahead of the game.

@Granger Ford .. are you guys (your dealership) slated to have a few Bronco Sports make the trip to you for training or viewing before the mannequins come?

If so.... would you be so kind as to note where the speaker locations are for the B&O system and the regular (sony?) system are located. Even better if you can snap and post some pictures.

Thanks in advance. Else we'll have to wait for mannequins to be delivered, in which I hope you can still do us a favor and post the info.

Advertisement

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Bump? Updates on locations (both B&O and standard) and size? Speaker depth would be helpful too.

Because the Bronco Sport is based on the Escape, can we research speakers as if we are shopping for a 2021 Escape? Crutchfield and other retailers don't yet have speaker info for the Bronco Sport yet so it's difficult to shop right now.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’m only about 3 hours from Crutchfield. I’d be willing to loan them my Sport so they could take measurements (for a free stereo upgrade, lol).

Advertisement