RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I added the Toyo Open Country AT3 235 tires last week but was dissatisfied with my wheel choice so decided to make a change. Discount Tire has recently started carrying some SPARCO wheels and I went with the SPARCO GRAVEL ... hooray, they came in today. I'm really liking the look!!! Anyone running something similar ... show me your pics.
Ford Bronco Sport Sparco Gravel wheels ... finally got them today! Screenshot_20230209_224414
Sponsored

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@RodNSA,
Thanks for the shoutout! We appreciate the business. The wheels look fantastic! Good choice on wheel design. Very unique. That's a well dressed rig now!

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
:like: Looks great :rockon: Have you had a lift installed :question: 🙂 What size are the tires:question:
Thank you :clap:
Thanks! No, no lift ... my Toyo Open Country are 235 65r17
:like: Looks great :rockon: Have you had a lift installed :question: 🙂 What size are the tires:question:
Thank you :clap:
@RodNSA,
Thanks for the shoutout! We appreciate the business. The wheels look fantastic! Good choice on wheel design. Very unique. That's a well dressed rig now!
***Daniel and Sergio at Goliad Rd Discount Tire location in San Antonio ... A+!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I added the Toyo Open Country AT3 235 tires last week but was dissatisfied with my wheel choice so decided to make a change. Discount Tire has recently started carrying some SPARCO wheels and I went with the SPARCO GRAVEL ... hooray, they came in today. I'm really liking the look!!! Anyone running something similar ... show me your pics.
Ford Bronco Sport Sparco Gravel wheels ... finally got them today! Screenshot_20230209_224414
Ford factory first edition bronco .

Ford Bronco Sport Sparco Gravel wheels ... finally got them today! C620ECF3-5751-481B-ACD4-35104B1438C1

Ford Bronco Sport Sparco Gravel wheels ... finally got them today! 203A4F32-8852-4A01-A24D-C7BEA70839A5