BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So my editor friend decided that my last video wasn't exciting enough. So he has edited Part 2 with some boogie and footage from my dry lakebed hooning.

Drone: DJI Mini 2
DashCam: Insignia Front/Rear 1080p (Used in Part 1)
ActionCam: OsmoAction (Accidentally had it in 15Xtimelapse and it went just way too fast)

Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Excellent video! Very good aerial videography technique, including keeping the drone's shadow out of the frame. Keep 'em coming.

henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Does your DJI mini 2 drone has "follow me" capability? I'm thinking to get one myself

OP
OP
BroncoNerd

BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does your DJI mini 2 drone has "follow me" capability? I'm thinking to get one myself
Unfortunately the Mini does not have that capability, I think only the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air’s can do that. But as the trail gradually climbed, my friend had to keep adjusting the drone’s height. Not sure how low the “Follow-me” would work in that situation.

Last edited:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Im not sure… is enjoying as dry lakebed politically correct these days? :sunglasses:

henry16

Badlands
First Name
henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Unfortunately the Mini does not have that capability, I think only the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air’s can do that. But as the trail gradually climbed, my friend had to keep adjusting the drone’s height. Not sure how low the “Follow-me” would work in that situation.
The video looks like the drone has that capability. Your friend must be good. Great video by the way!