• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California SOLD Bay Area - 18" OB tires/wheels/TPMS/lugs

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
$500 local pickup only

Barely used (less than 100 miles) 18" factory wheels from 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Factory Outer Banks wheels with Bronco center caps, Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60R18, Factory TPMS, as mounted and balanced from the factory. Also includes factory lug nuts and black Gorilla lug nut set.

They are in factory delivered condition with no issues.
Regarding TPMS: If installing on a Bronco Sport there should be no programming required, my replacement wheel sensors were recognized automatically including the proper location with no action on my part.

Ford Bronco Sport SOLD Bay Area - 18" OB tires/wheels/TPMS/lugs IMG_6162
Sponsored

RSF

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know you said local pickup only, but if they are still available, I’d be happy to arrange and pay for shipping (to Orange County, CA). Also happy to include another $200 for your trouble.

OP
OP
wilbur_xmas

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I know you said local pickup only, but if they are still available, I’d be happy to arrange and pay for shipping (to Orange County, CA). Also happy to include another $200 for your trouble.
Hi Robert,

I think you found my CL ad as well so I emailed you there.

- Will
Sponsored