• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California SOLD All-Weather Floor Liners for Carpet floor, extra carpet mats, Los Angeles

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport
I bought a dealer mannequin, and for some reason it came with an extra set of floor liners for carpet floors, I’ve got rubber floors and liners in my Badlands. These should work in Base, Outer Banks and Big Bend. Asking $100, Figured I’d try here before fleabay.

Ford Bronco Sport SOLD All-Weather Floor Liners for Carpet floor, extra carpet mats, Los Angeles 759E0D60-1833-403E-AD11-5CCFE5D44305
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maxwellian

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport
I’ve also got carpet mats I’ll never use. I think they’re for rubber floors, free if anyone wants them

blown4v

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I bought a dealer mannequin, and for some reason it came with an extra set of floor liners for carpet floors, I’ve got rubber floors and liners in my Badlands. These should work in Base, Outer Banks and Big Bend. Asking $100, Figured I’d try here before fleabay.

Ford Bronco Sport SOLD All-Weather Floor Liners for Carpet floor, extra carpet mats, Los Angeles 759E0D60-1833-403E-AD11-5CCFE5D44305
How much with shipping to 42103?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I'll save my carpeted floor mats and throw them in when I trade it as they are new clean.
Sponsored