So I did an inventory search here in SoCal, and...

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
There's probably about 20 on lots in ~50 miles or so.. but only 4 Badlands that I see, and, only one BL+BL, and of the ones I scrolled through.. about 100, 4 Red, 1 Cactus, ALL the rest are white, silver, or black... sooo many black..

Sigh. Knew it was gonna be like that.. but damn dealers.
Sponsored

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
BL are hard to come by. More than one dealer I spoke with in my search said that Ford was not producing many BL right now.

One dealer told me they placed 10 BL when the ordering process opened. Ford only allocated them 2, one of which was their demo vehicle.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
BL are hard to come by. More than one dealer I spoke with in my search said that Ford was not producing many BL right now.

One dealer told me they placed 10 BL when the ordering process opened. Ford only allocated them 2, one of which was their demo vehicle.
Well.. might start looking at the Passport again then as well.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I am looking in the SoCal area as well, I found a nice Black one in the Configuration I wanted, still waiting another week or two to see if they have any show up. The dealer I'm looking at wasn't even planning to have this one at all.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Searched online inventory and there were supposed to be 5 a two dealerships each.... went for a little drive a nothing on the lots or on showrooms.....?

Jeff.H

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport badlands
the online inventory is wrong too. Dealers will say they have it and you go there and they don’t. I live in San Diego and found a place in north LA that told me over the phone they had 2 badlands and I drove 2.5 hours after they told me that , get there and they say “ we just sold it ,do you wanna order one ?”

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
the online inventory is wrong too. Dealers will say they have it and you go there and they don’t. I live in San Diego and found a place in north LA that told me over the phone they had 2 badlands and I drove 2.5 hours after they told me that , get there and they say “ we just sold it ,do you wanna order one ?”
I got a call and text Friday from a San Diego dealer telling they had an Area 51 first edition and a couple of lower trims In their lot. Let me know if you would like the contact info.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Ya when I started this journey I had a similar experience. Was told over phone that BL was at dealership. When I showed up he said "BL is in transit but we have 27 Escapes on our lot that I would be happy to show you".
Sponsored