DavePop

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Put new snap on fender flares on and the fit is really bad. Don’t know if they are damaged or just built that way.
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Put new snap on fender flares on and the fit is really bad. Don’t know if they are damaged or just built that way.
Several members on this site are having the same issue. I believed they returned the original set for a new one.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Pics?

jbeausol

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Had the same problem with the first set installed a month ago. Dealer has ordered another set and tomorrow I will find out if they are any better. If they are not the dealer has already agreed to re-imburse me. But I really like them, so hopefully this set will be good.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
When I ordered my BL, my dealer recommended not getting them. He said something about them not intended to go on the badlands for a number of reasons, mine being the premium package. Sounds like I may have made the right decision not to. There were a lot of “nots” on the BL guide, including not with premium package. Don’t know why

Ford Bronco Sport Snap on fender flares fit is really bad CD184E19-8EBB-4DEE-9A77-20A27FD233B2

OP
OP

DavePop

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Had the same problem with the first set installed a month ago. Dealer has ordered another set and tomorrow I will find out if they are any better. If they are not the dealer has already agreed to re-imburse me. But I really like them, so hopefully this set will be good.
Had a second set put on and pretty sure my dealer used the silicone adhesive that is used for other exterior accessories. Now they look really good.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I installed the fender flares and the fit is very good. Just used the clips that came with the set.
Sponsored