Side post Piano finish PPF protector is ready

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Side post Piano finish PPF protector is ready PostProtector-550x550w
Ford Bronco Sport Side post Piano finish PPF protector is ready postProtector2

We noticed many people complained about scratches on their piano finish.

We offer 2 types of material at 2 different price points. PPF (paint protection film) and regular clear vinyl. Both install the same way but PPF is thicker, more rubberish feeling and resistant to rock chips, etc. Vinyl one is just like regular vinyl decal but clear.

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/c-pillar-post-anti-scratch-piano-finish-protector-film-ppf
Sponsored

Last edited:

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Side post Piano finish PPF protector is ready PostProtector-550x550w
View attachment 12738

We offer 2 types of material at 2 different price points. PPF (paint protection film) and regular clear vinyl. Both install the same way but PPF is thicker, more rubberish feeling and resistant to rock chips, etc. Vinyl one is just like regular vinyl decal but clear.

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-decals/ford/ford-bronco-exterior-accessories-decals-stickers/bronco-sport/c-pillar-post-anti-scratch-piano-finish-protector-film-ppf
Ok, first impressions............

Need to work on that "Before and After" pictures........... Doesn't make sense!

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ok, first impressions............

Need to work on that "Before and After" pictures........... Doesn't make sense!
LOL... You are correct! But after you buff it out, put the clear film on it - you will not have it anymore. That is the general idea behind it. It will be removed. Good tip

Last edited:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
think I'll pay some more and get a tucked in wrap in satin black

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
What do you mean other 5? Other pillars also get scratched up?
The front fenders, hood lip, and above windshield is where all the rock dings happen. I would buy the fenders and above the windshield. Had to buy touch up paint for the fenders.

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes. The A, B (both doors), C (including the door in front of it) and D pillars are all the same soft plastic.
I have heard of people complaining on scratches on C pillar only. We will look into the other pillars. Thanks

TheDude

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
Has anyone put these on yet? Curious to see actual results from people.

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Mine are really scratched up and swirl marks already ?. Don’t have the equipment to buff them out so I was hoping I could just cover it up. I know this one is clear but can it be made in a gloss black?

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine are really scratched up and swirl marks already ?. Don’t have the equipment to buff them out so I was hoping I could just cover it up. I know this one is clear but can it be made in a gloss black?
Sure, we can make it gloss black. But it will not be as glossy as original because its Vinyl. That even vinyl at some point with scratch too. That is why clear is the way to go.
But we can make it in gloss black if you like. No problem. Just purchase the Clear VInyl (not PPG) and in NOTES let us know you need that in gloss black

jzombie

Big Bend
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
What do you mean other 5? Other pillars also get scratched up?
did you ever get all of the other pillars cut for a whole set? I actually had to get the dealership to replace the two in the front on either side of the windshield because they messed them up so bad removing the adhesive from transport (their inexperienced porter ruined them)