Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What do you guys think it's a ladder for a tailgate. I have it mocked up right now. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to attach it to the quarter Panel , might go suction cups or magnets, or even make a bracket to attach to the wheel well

Ford Bronco Sport Side ladder for roof rack access 20211221_114101
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
pretty cool, i'm a fan of the side ladder haha. jeep renegade trailhawks and alot of 4 runners have them. I've seen both, fixed to the wheelwell and suction cup style.
high 5 on you!

which awning do you have, and do you like it?

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
pretty cool, i'm a fan of the side ladder haha. jeep renegade trailhawks and alot of 4 runners have them. I've seen both, fixed to the wheelwell and suction cup style.
high 5 on you!

which awning do you have, and do you like it?
I have the napa awning maxi trac 8x8. Yea I like the side ladder look

compass crusher

Big Bend
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What do you guys think it's a ladder for a tailgate. I have it mocked up right now. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to attach it to the quarter Panel , might go suction cups or magnets, or even make a bracket to attach to the wheel well

This is awesome! Can't wait until someone comes up with an aftermarket side ladder.

BeachBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Liking the ladder. No worries with the ladder denting the quarter panels once you put your weight on it? Any pics of how you have your awning attached. I have the same awning that I pulled from my xterra when I sold it. Miss my Gobi ladder from that truck!

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Liking the ladder. No worries with the ladder denting the quarter panels once you put your weight on it? Any pics of how you have your awning attached. I have the same awning that I pulled from my xterra when I sold it. Miss my Gobi ladder from that truck!
I have no worries right now I'll find out when I finish moking it up. I'm using a quick release awning kit from arb (ARB 813405) it comes off by just loosing up 2 nuts..I'm planing to make pole ladder like the valkyrie side ladder. I like the gobi ladder if it doesn't come out right I'll just make a gobi ladder. I'll lokse function ouf the glass back door but I wouldn't mine it.

BeachBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I have no worries right now I'll find out when I finish moking it up. I'm using a quick release awning kit from arb (ARB 813405) it comes off by just loosing up 2 nuts..I'm planing to make pole ladder like the valkyrie side ladder. I like the gobi ladder if it doesn't come out right I'll just make a gobi ladder. I'll lokse function ouf the glass back door but I wouldn't mine it.
I like the glass hatch opening so that side ladder will be an awesome product if it works out. There's no good spot to step on the truck to access the roof basket at the moment. The bumper seems useless and the tires and door jamb are all there really is. I like to carry wood, fishing poles, my traction boards and a grill up there when we go to the beach and that stuff gets really awkward to take on and off. It was super easy to access on my xterra with the ladder. Not looking forward to it on the bronco

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic

This is very similar to what I would like. I get there likely has be be a fixed point somewhere. Looks like there to be a fold or slide for the lower half of the ladder.

Instead of everyone making the same skid plates or nudge bars, it looks like a "easy" product to corner...

As someone pointed out, Cherokees (modern ones) and Renegades have ladders, at 3 years its past time for the Bronco Sport to have one. Wish I knew how to weld...

RR

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is very similar to what I would like. I get there likely has be be a fixed point somewhere. Looks like there to be a fold or slide for the lower half of the ladder.

Instead of everyone making the same skid plates or nudge bars, it looks like a "easy" product to corner...

As someone pointed out, Cherokees (modern ones) and Renegades have ladders, at 3 years its past time for the Bronco Sport to have one. Wish I knew how to weld...

RR
I'm planning to make one like this
https://valkyrieoffroad.com/shop/pole-ladder/
I'm planning to attach it to my rhino rack

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I wonder if Valkyrie will make this for the Sport. I’d buy it. I’d also add cross rails and a basket, but only with a way to get up there.
I have asked them and they have given me a not right now answer

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue