• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey Set of Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60/18

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60/18
Set of 4 removed within 500 miles stored inside. $250 OBO must pick up in NJ. I will also include the continental full size spare 225/65/17 if you want it. This is for the rubber only all 5 wheels still in use.
Ford Bronco Sport Set of Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60/18 PXL_20210930_211128344
Sponsored

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I put mine on craigslist in Nyc and it took a bit to sell but they eventually sold to a guy with a jeep cherokee. If you list them on craigslist check other vehicles that come with that same tire size and list those. Might help to sell them quicker.

a33maxi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - sold
Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60/18
Set of 4 removed within 500 miles stored inside. $250 OBO must pick up in NJ. I will also include the continental full size spare 225/65/17 if you want it. This is for the rubber only all 5 wheels still in use.
Ford Bronco Sport Set of Michelin Primacy A/S 225/60/18 PXL_20210930_211128344
I will buy the full-size spare if you're willing to sell it separately.

OP
OP
Benanza

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I will buy the full-size spare if you're willing to sell it separately.
To be clear this is just the rubber tire continental 225/65/17 not the wheel