First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hi,
New here... Thought I'd say hey.
Long time sports car owner but have dipped my toes into 4x4/SUV territory on occasion (2x Toyota 4x4 and a Subi Crosstrek). Anyhoo my dealer called Friday with great news.... our Big Bend was in and we could pick up Sat. AM.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? _DSC5186
Sponsored

Lorie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lorie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hi - After a diligent search in Michigan I found my Bronco Outerbanks about a month ago, and I love it. Black with the ebony roast interior. I called all over and found a dealer willing to put a courtesy hold on it until I could get there the next day. It sure gets a lot of looks!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_7940.JPG

SnowReaper

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Bb owner since June. Loving the rig so far. Had a ranger for 17yrs and stoked on the bronco sport. Slowly getting it upgraded the way I want it. So far (tint, crossbars, basket, board rack, bug guard, black out front logo, graphic overlays on rear, door sill covers, mats and seat covers, rear storage box, bushwacker pet devider and console organizer) next up: new bigger tires “245/65/17”, lift?, nudge bar and light bar).
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 5AE912D6-692E-4E28-A3BE-5BFA2D1E492F

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 95AD9E75-9B4B-4B6A-919D-88512266D5E6

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 90E461D0-4806-4E16-9B30-BF2EDDB962ED

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 7948AAA0-8D4A-4FB2-9B84-822C4071F144

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F172F402-0402-4072-B453-1BF05E298EB0

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m Larry. From Washington. Put out some feelers to different car lots. Not one had any. Week later I get a call we got two bronco sports in Last night on truck. They aren’t ordered for anyone. We sold one this morning and we have the big bend edition that’s black. I went and drove 50 miles after work and the sales lady was nice and held it for me to look at. I trade in my 2016 Jeep Patriot for it. both Bronco sports were on the lot less then one day. They gave me nice trade in value for my Jeep. I’m glad I got rid of the Jeep. I kinda out grew it. One thing I really want to go to mine is put the red light in front like kitt from knight rider. I named my bronco K.I.T.T

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nope mine gets great gas mileage.
I find it really good for acceleration for a small engine And I’m coming from a 5 litre F150…….more than happy with it
Now isn't that a coincident... I am as well coming from a 5.4 Liter 2007 F150 as well. I love this new BS. It has really real good pickup (quite impressive considering it is a 3 cylinder) and very pleased with the MPG. Here is a picture of it.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Bronco with Decal 8-21a

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Now isn't that a coincident... I am as well coming from a 5.4 Liter 2007 F150 as well. I love this new BS. It has really real good pickup (quite impressive considering it is a 3 cylinder) and very pleased with the MPG. Here is a picture of it.

Looks great....I'm not missing the V8 !!

mrsrebel

Big Bend
First Name
Mona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

How do you like those decals and are they the ones off of Etsy?

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Hey everyone. Have had my OB for about a month now. I really thought I would like it more. I get awful mpg, and the throttle response is so weak compared to my old 3cyl trailblazer. There is just no pep to this. Already thinking of trading it in. Anyone else had issues like this?
What do you call awful mpg? Have you tried Sport mode?

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello all! We just purchased our Bronco Sport BB a couple weeks ago off the lot! So excited that we tracked one down after over a month of searching and calling dealerships. Billie is a white BB equipped with the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and BB package including moonroof. We love her already. Glad I found this forum for a wealth of info, troubleshooting, sharing, etc.

I'll be sure to give a bronco salute to any others I encounter on the roads to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles. Cheers!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3439

Last edited:

Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Hello all! We just purchased our Bronco Sport BB a couple weeks ago off the lot! So excited that we tracked one down after over a month of searching and calling dealerships. Billie is a white BB equipped with the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and BB package including moonroof. We love her already. Glad I found this forum for a wealth of info, troubleshooting, sharing, etc.

I'll be sure to give a bronco salute to any others I encounter on the roads to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles. Cheers!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3439
nice!

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How do you like those decals and are they the ones off of Etsy?
They sure are... Mike the person who owns the company is a hell've a good guy. I love the decal

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi from Vegas! I do not have my Bronco Sport yet. Even though there were some on the lots here I decided I wanted my BS to be exactly what I wanted (the no regrets package)so took the plunge on 9/10 and ordered a 2022 Badlands (BL+PP). Actually ordered it with every option I could ever want and created a 40K price tag. WillI get to wait till most likely spring for it to arrive but that is OK with me. Think I will call it BoBo to fit in our car family which will have the sister car we named Bessie which is a 2011 FJ Cruiser we bought new back then. So I will be haunting the boards till then waiting for BoBo to arrive.

carpaymentkid

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rapid red bronco sport
Hello from sunny downtown Cape May Co. Nj. Just got my Rapid Red Big Bend yesterday . Have been playing the availability and pricing game now for months. Happen to come across this one by chance . Was calling another local dealer and sales number on internet was that of another local dealer . when talking to the other local dealer he told me they had just received one in the night before and were unwrapping it in the shop .How strange is this? He sent me the sticker and I gave him the deposit! I picked it up the following morning ....FATE ? then I inspected it today no motor cover AAAAAAhhhhh ! To be continued .
Sponsored