Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Hello from S. Florida.
An impulse buy at lunch yesterday. Badlands with moon roof.
Nice to see an active forum site.
So far digging it. Looking forward to hitting some light trails this weekend.
Cya all out there ...

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? badlands
You got my ride! UGH
:cwl:

Mine's bake'n in the Desert :sunglasses:

Enjoy!
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello!

My name is Joey and I am from Prince Edward Island, Canada

I just purchased a 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands and all I can say is that I absolutely love it! I may put bigger tires on it for the winter here but other than that it's pretty amazing.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? received_1180921232373949
Cool, love the cactus grey, looks great. The 235 are pretty beefy, a few have managed up to 245 with little issue. Good luck and enjoy the ride. As much as I am not willing to shovel snow, I'm anxious to see what the badlands is capable of in northern winters.

wht1986

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just curious what was the order and build dates?
Actually just got lucky. Someone else ordered and they decided not to take it when it arrived. Sales rep knew i was looking and called me up, and i immediately drove down and bought it.

Most expensive lunch i have ever taken :)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Actually just got lucky. Someone else ordered and they decided not to take it when it arrived. Sales rep knew i was looking and called me up, and i immediately drove down and bought it.

Most expensive lunch i have ever taken :)
Awesome seems to be a lot of that mine inclusive.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello!

My name is Joey and I am from Prince Edward Island, Canada

I just purchased a 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands and all I can say is that I absolutely love it! I may put bigger tires on it for the winter here but other than that it's pretty amazing.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? received_1180921232373949
That cactus grey is such a great color!

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello folks!

I am entering my 3rd week as a Bronco Sport driver. I had been contemplating a vehicle swap as we recently rescued a large breed dog and my beloved Kia Stinger GT2 became a white elephant that we never drive. I got an online offer for $1,000 less than I originally paid for the Stinger 2 years ago and decided to shop SUVs. I looked at the Hyundai Santa Fe (meh, very meh) and Kia Sorrento (much better) but as elsewhere, model/package availability is an issue.

While in the auto-park, decided to swing by the Ford dealership to see if I could at least LOOK at a Bronco or Bronco Sport. Turns out that a BS pre-order had been abandoned and I was in the right place at the right time. Iconic Silver was not my first choice but it was the right model and package (Big Bend with the power driver seat). Now that I've had some time with it, I am really pleased with both the appearance and features. My Stinger was loaded so I was expecting a feature downgrade but short of leather seats (which I do not want in this vehicle) and a 360 surround camera I'm hard pressed to think of anything I miss. Well, other than a twin turbo V6, that is.

I'm just happy I was able to land a more practical vehicle that still turns heads (including my own).

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? left three quarter

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello folks!

I am entering my 3rd week as a Bronco Sport driver. I had been contemplating a vehicle swap as we recently rescued a large breed dog and my beloved Kia Stinger GT2 became a white elephant that we never drive. I got an online offer for $1,000 less than I originally paid for the Stinger 2years ago and decided to shop SUVs. I looked at the Hyundai Santa Fe (meh, very meh) and Kia Sorrento (much better) but as elsewhere, model/package availability is an issue.

While in the auto-park, decided to swing by the Ford dealership to see if I could at least LOOK at a Bronco or Bronco Sport. Turns out that a BS pre-order had been abandoned and I was in the right place at the right time. Iconic Silver was not my first choice but it was the right model and package (Big Bend with the power driver seat). Now that I've had some time with, I am really pleased with both the appearance and features. My Stinger was loaded so I was expecting a feature downgrade but short of leather seats (which I do not want in this vehicle) and a 360 surround camera I'm hard pressed to think of anything I miss. Well, other than a twin turbo V6, that is.

I'm just happy I was able to land a more practical vehicle that still turns heads (including my own).

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? left three quarter
Congrats a lot of folks walking in and picking them off of dealer lots as others give up. Sucks for those who ordered and missed but one door closes and another opens.enjoy the ride

Fire821

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Silver
Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada. I have been ghosting this forum for a while and really like what I see here. Somehow, I have managed to put 7.5k km on my Bronco Sport Big Bend already and am absolutely loving it. It is more capable than I thought it would be.

The goal is to turn it into as much of a trail/unmaintained road car as it can possibly be. So far, so good.
let me know if you find any good trails. I'm heading that way in late September.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
let me know if you find any good trails. I'm heading that way in late September.
Not a lot I am afraid. Just south of Georgian Bay in Mulmur county there are a lot of hills and twisty gravel bits and some unmaintained roads, but actual trails? I haven't found any yet.

I just got a membership with Gaia, so maybe that will help?

Fire821

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Silver
Not a lot I am afraid. Just south of Georgian Bay in Mulmur county there are a lot of hills and twisty gravel bits and some unmaintained roads, but actual trails? I haven't found any yet.

I just got a membership with Gaia, so maybe that will help?
I have one with them here on the east coast. great little app.

Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Just joined to see if there is good and bad issues with the first line production. I usually would never buy this way but the BSO just met all my requirements.
Sponsored