Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
We were lucky to pick up a Cactus Grey Badlands with the Badlands package this weekend. We were going back and forth on ordering and then were lucky to find this dealer mannequin a couple of hundred miles away. We drove it home yesterday and were able to take it out in the mountains today to try it out in the dirt. We are super happy so far!

Stopping at the Wagonhammer trailhead to hike the dogs before crossing the pass back into Montana.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-7

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-10

After getting home, we removed the basket and Yakima bars. The basket is LOUD on the highway and something we probably won't use. We hope to get a canoe mount for the Yakima Bars.

We got to take it out today and drive up some mountain logging roads with some mud and snow. The off-road ride quality is very nice and traction was great when climbing and descending.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-1

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-13

These two approve.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-9
I always stalk the hashtag #BroncoSport on Instagram and I have to say, my favorite photos are all the dog ones looking out the back. Your dogs are so cute! Can’t wait to get a photo of my doggo in the bronco
Sponsored

Draper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL + BL, 2021 Ranger XLT Sport
Hello all,
New Bronco Sport, White BL + BL owner as of today! I live in central Ohio and had to drive to Indiana to pick it up so I got to take a nice leisurely 3 hr drive home. I am really liking it! The Intelligent cruise works great and came in handy today since I took the back roads through small towns to get home.

Hopefully I'll get some pics to post soon.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello
I just ordered a Kodiak Brown OB on April 14th, I guess I have a long wait ahead of me. I'm not good at waiting!

s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Hi all I'm Shannon. I'm from central Texas. I have an awesome wife (who 100% endorses getting the BS) a sweet daughter and another little girl on the way.

I was originally a big Bronco reservation holder but after alot of consideration I feel the Bronco Sport fits my needs better while saving me alot of money. I also wanted some of the higher end options which was just out of my price range with the Bronco. The only downside is I will not be getting a manual transmission. This will actually be my first auto I've ever owned but I know I will still enjoy it.

I currently drive a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 and also own a 1999 CRV with the AWD with 5 speed manual which I recently blew the motor on. I also owned an '88 Suzuki Jimny but once we were expecting my first daughter I had to move on from it. I miss that one so much even though it was obscenely slow and impractical.

I used my Bronco reservation and converted it to a Bronco Sport order on April 1st for a Cactus Gray Badlands with BL package, tow, copilot+, and CMS.

I'm beyond excited despite all the delays we are seeing. The 08 Speed 3 is the newest vehicle I've ever owned so I'm extremely excited for the new tech and capabilities.

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I always stalk the hashtag #BroncoSport on Instagram and I have to say, my favorite photos are all the dog ones looking out the back. Your dogs are so cute! Can’t wait to get a photo of my doggo in the bronco
Thanks! Stella and Samson love the Bronco so far. Their first vehicle where they have their own windows!

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Hi all I'm Shannon. I'm from central Texas. I have an awesome wife (who 100% endorses getting the BS) a sweet daughter and another little girl on the way.

I was originally a big Bronco reservation holder but after alot of consideration I feel the Bronco Sport fits my needs better while saving me alot of money. I also wanted some of the higher end options which was just out of my price range with the Bronco. The only downside is I will not be getting a manual transmission. This will actually be my first auto I've ever owned but I know I will still enjoy it.

I currently drive a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 and also own a 1999 CRV with the AWD with 5 speed manual which I recently blew the motor on. I also owned an '88 Suzuki Jimny but once we were expecting my first daughter I had to move on from it. I miss that one so much even though it was obscenely slow and impractical.

I used my Bronco reservation and converted it to a Bronco Sport order on April 1st for a Cactus Gray Badlands with BL package, tow, copilot+, and CMS.

I'm beyond excited despite all the delays we are seeing. The 08 Speed 3 is the newest vehicle I've ever owned so I'm extremely excited for the new tech and capabilities.
Welcome to the BS side. Can read that both ways! I did the same thing with what looks like the same BS Order!

s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Welcome to the BS side. Can read that both ways! I did the same thing with what looks like the same BS Order!
Thanks! The full size just is too impractical for what I will use it for. The BS definitely ticks more "Want" boxes at a much lower price point. Of course it can't do what the Bronco can do, but I probably won't need it to do much more than what the BS can handle.

Dash

Big Bend
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hi all! Proud owner of an Area 51 Big Bend here. Only option we sprung for was the Cargo Management System, which just happens to fit our stroller underneath perfectly.

Not much of an off-roader, but we get huge snow in winter and I’ve always dreamed of owning a Bronco. Came from a Honda Civic, so it’s quite a difference!

Happy to be part of the club!

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We were lucky to pick up a Cactus Grey Badlands with the Badlands package this weekend. We were going back and forth on ordering and then were lucky to find this dealer mannequin a couple of hundred miles away. We drove it home yesterday and were able to take it out in the mountains today to try it out in the dirt. We are super happy so far!

Stopping at the Wagonhammer trailhead to hike the dogs before crossing the pass back into Montana.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-7

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-10

After getting home, we removed the basket and Yakima bars. The basket is LOUD on the highway and something we probably won't use. We hope to get a canoe mount for the Yakima Bars.

We got to take it out today and drive up some mountain logging roads with some mud and snow. The off-road ride quality is very nice and traction was great when climbing and descending.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-1

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-13

These two approve.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-9
I am waiting for m Outerbanks to arrive, and so is my Husky!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 202B1770-39EB-4643-93D0-B4F051D230E2

UncleScar

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!

Hello, everyone. Glad to be a part of the group. We have a Big Bend, Area 51. Brought it home on March 30. It's my wife's car and she LOVES it. Just put a rear floor liner in from WeatherTech today. Already thinking about adding nerf bars, but haven't found any yet.

Safe driving, everyone. Talk to you soon!

Draper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL + BL, 2021 Ranger XLT Sport
@UncleScar - Congrats on the new BS! I was looking at the weather tech also. How is it? I've had some from them in the past that were great - kind of rubbery...and others which were hard slick plastic.

zer0t

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63s AMG, 2019 Raptor
I’ve recently started reading about the Bronco Sport and decided I’d like one but wanted either a first edition or badlands. My preference was a first edition. So yesterday I got serious about and was able to find a FE in Area 51 (not sure if they’re all that color but it’s the only color I’ve seen) which I really like. It started with a ridiculous ask of 10k over MSRP, it made me feel like I was hunting down a Raptor again, but without going into a long story I bought it below MSRP, plus a $500 dollar rebate and 0% for 48 mo(never turn down free money).

What made this really sweet was the crazy trade value on my 2020 diesel Jeep Wtangler. I actually owned it for 4 months (bought it used t months old with very few miles in December 2020) and got $600 more than I paid for it, but less than Carvan would’ve paid, but netting out the 6.625% (2250 bucks) in sales tax I didn’t pay increased the value to being similar.

I took delivery late in the day yesterday so i put 7 miles in it but will take a ride today. It has surprisingly good road manners especially compared to the Jeep. The FE interior is really, regally nice.

I hope to learn more about the SUV here and so some mods to make it mine. I already saw some tuners working the 2.0 liter which I’d really like to do.

cheers everyone.

A couple quick post delivery pictures.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F5-A400-B9-0-FF3-4-D12-9037-870835-E95-C70

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 0-C68-DFDB-C56-B-4-B9-F-A035-9-B8-C08-B759-F4

MightyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mighty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer & Impala
Hey Y’all,

I’m pumped about my new bronco and finding forum! Now my wife doesn’t have to hear me talk about it.

I saw one in person for the first time on a business trip last week and loved it. Once I got home I took the family up to test drive a badlands in black with the trimmed interior and we all loved it. On a rare impulse I decided to buy it and I couldn’t be happier. I’m looking forward to seeing what all everyone customizes on theirs. Personally my first task will be adding a hitch. That’s the only thing mine was lacking, but figured I could figure that out down the road.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? C6A16600-2EB5-4C51-9E32-D63BC04F4C80
Sponsored