Jenny

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello, Ab, Canada here. Just got the Cactus Grey BL edition. So happy. I haven't had much chance to take it out... but I am excited to. Love the colour, though Area 51 was my first choice. The Cactus Grey changes colours based on the light and angle. Moved into the Bronco Sport from an Escape, it feels bigger, is definitely more comfortable and the higher height makes getting in and out of the driveway and over the snow berms way easier (and fun). The only photo I currently have is an inside the garage pic, but will take more as we get to adventuring.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Hello, Ab, Canada here. Just got the Cactus Grey BL edition. So happy. I haven't had much chance to take it out... but I am excited to. Love the colour, though Area 51 was my first choice. The Cactus Grey changes colours based on the light and angle. Moved into the Bronco Sport from an Escape, it feels bigger, is definitely more comfortable and the higher height makes getting in and out of the driveway and over the snow berms way easier (and fun). The only photo I currently have is an inside the garage pic, but will take more as we get to adventuring.
Very nice, is that the one from Cochrane Ford? I took it for two test drives (both with huge grins on my face) before confidently putting in my factory order. Probably should have just grabbed that one as now you're enjoying it while I wait for months for mine to be built and delivered!

jay.gordon

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi all!

I bought a 2011 Raptor and loved it for 100k miles, but it has issues that made fixing it out of my price range. I traded it in and got a Honda Type R that was fantastic everywhere except when I wanted to go fishing. With the pandemic I've been going a lot and my wife was getting mad because I would take her SUV and she hated rowing gears through town, but I digress.

I put in a reservation for a full size bronco but the Badlands only comes with blank interior. Living in Arizona that's not a smart decision. I could have put on seat covers but...

I drove the Bronco Sport and it was nice, drive it again and it be on me. I went looking for a First edition casually and found a couple but not local. So I sold my Type R and actually started looking across the country. I found one in Oregon and was going to buy it and fly out and pick it up but someone beat me by 5 minutes.

I found an Area 51 First Edition in South Carolina and bought it. It's being shipped to me in Arizona next week. I can't wait to get it and put it through it's paces

Stangman66

Big Bend
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 Bronco Sport
Hello fellow Bronco Sport Forum Members!

This Erich from the land of Ford: Detroit, Michigan-well a suburbanite of Detroit anyway! I work in the food industry in culinary development and sales for Hormel but have been a car nut all my life!

Being Ford fan and having owned 11 Mustang’s of various years from 65 to 2008 we’re excited for our first Bronco Sport we ordered last week. My family has loved Bronco’s but we have never owned an older one. My wife and Daughters are looking forward to their baby Bronco and once production starts flowing on the full size Bronco we may order one of those as well or maybe a Maverick as a companion to the Bronco Sport. Looking forward to reading treads and gaining knowledge on the Bronco Sport.

genehabich

Big Bend
First Name
GENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang egoboost 4
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
hello Gene from Arizona joined yesterday. Have a New Bronco Big Ben coming in April 2021.

Explorer

First Name
Lang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ford Transit
Hi everyone. Just found this site and am beginning my hunt for a Bronco Sport. I owned two of the old school Broncos when I was a pup -- a 1969 and a 1973. I've only been looking a week or so at the few models at local dealers. Last year I waited 6 months for my Ford Transit van to be built because of the pandemic, so I know what some of you are going through with orders in the system.

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Greetings from NH!

I picked up my Bronco Sport in early December from the dealer, and haven’t looked back!
As much as I would have loved the full size, the sport does the job as a daily driver. I also have a ‘14 Ram 1500 single cab short bed that is my baby! However, To put it in perspective the monthly payment on the bronco sport is cheaper than the amount of gas money I was putting into the Ram when I was daily driving it. Lol Hence Bronco Sport Justified in my book!
Very glad I found this forum, and look forward to seeing what everyone else experiences with their Bronco Sport!

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello, I'm still waiting my BS BB + BB pk area 51 18R wheels.... my order was on October 16 2020.... I'm in Durham, NC... 42 yr.... also waiting for the bull bar to install some led lights.... maybe a lift kit 1.5" and some modifications to the ECU to earn 20 more horse powers... this week should be on production but I don't have more info yet...

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Hello all. I seem to have found a very friendly and helpful community here. I registered a couple of days ago and got our BS BL+BL in Cyber Orange yesterday but here, they call it Orange Dune.
Still going through the motions of trying to learn a few things everyday. Someone was kind enough to put a PDF version of the owner's manual. Still trying to get Apple CarPlay to work but all in due time.

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Hello. I've been lurking here for about a week and joined up. We're replacing a 2008 Jeep Liberty. We decided on an OB in Area 51 after test driving. Put some cash down on one that was in transit. It was expected to arrive 12 Mar, but I got the call that is came in today. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

I ordered floor liners and a cargo mat off ebay. Floor liners are supposed to be here tomorrow, too and the cargo mat on the 12th.

Yipee!
Sponsored