Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi, everyone! I'm Sergeant Gearhead. I'm a big fan of all things Ford, so of course I was stoked to see the reveal of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. My dad is actually a previous owner of a Bronco II and a '64 Mustang. I like to do model cars in my spare time.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Hi everyone I’m molson. I’m a self professed car nerd. When my wife’s old sonata got a gas leak I was almost certain we’d be getting a crosstrek or a forester to replace it. The pandemic hit and we didn’t need to replace it right away and in July I saw the bronco announcement. I think within a few hours I had discussed it with my wife and showed her pics. I put in my reservation that day (7/15) and ordered it as soon as I got a call from my dealer. Ever since I’ve been here and my wife says that I am obsessed. ??‍♂ I think I just like to be through. It’s been great learning and talking about there Bronco Sport and I can’t wait until mine finally shows up.

MrSoxo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello everyone. Was super lucky to find a Big Bend on a local Ford lot and ask if they could do a few options for me. Picked it up on the 29th as a birthday gift and surviving 2020 to myself. Was driving a 08 Ford Explorer, but it unfortunately has been diagnosed with a cracked engine block. And the timing couldn't of worked out more perfectly. I will be putting a lift, some different tires, and some tints on the windows.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210129_170651

Meet Althea...

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Hello everyone. Was super lucky to find a Big Bend on a local Ford lot and ask if they could do a few options for me. Picked it up on the 29th as a birthday gift and surviving 2020 to myself. Was driving a 08 Ford Explorer, but it unfortunately has been diagnosed with a cracked engine block. And the timing couldn't of worked out more perfectly. I will be putting a lift, some different tires, and some tints on the windows.

Meet Althea...
Nice ... I see you got the bigger not so subtle fender flares. Did you put those on or the dealer? And was it easy if you did put them on?

JAMitch215

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello! Just picked up my new Big Bend on Saturday (1/30/21). I was shooting for a Explorer but test drove this and fell in love. It needs some tint ASAP and I already reached out out to Method Race Wheels to see when they are releasing wheels for the BS. (They told me July). Looking forward to many years with this unit.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 046AA404-DE1B-4498-A6B0-1B801FB7A900

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape

Meet Althea...

Great color and like the fender flares.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Hello! Just picked up my new Big Bend on Saturday (1/30/21). I was shooting for a Explorer but test drove this and fell in love. It needs some tint ASAP and I already reached out out to Method Race Wheels to see when they are releasing wheels for the BS. (They told me July). Looking forward to many years with this unit.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 046AA404-DE1B-4498-A6B0-1B801FB7A900

Great looking BB. Best of luck!

area51babe

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi , Fourthgear here , just purchased a 2021 BS for the Wife , color is Area 51 & its a outer banks model . Hope to learn & share experiences with the new BS. Sorry if photos are sideways
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? tempImageelNfBE
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? tempImagecVd9ck
Hi, I just ordered this model and color! Can’t wait!
Sponsored