Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Hey all!

New to the forum and I have major BS envy. I am currently driving a Mazda CX-5 GTR and want something a little more rugged for adventures. I'm not sure which trim line I will end up with yet. I've only been able to lay my eyes on the BB and base so far. Many decisions to be made!

Right now I'm waffling on engine size (GTR has 227hp and 310 torque) and interior (dog with me almost all the), so I'll spend my time doing research while more options become available.
Sponsored

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_2688

Good morning from NOVA - picked up my BS OB a couple weeks ago. The big Bronco is what piqued my interest originally, but I don't off-road, live outside of DC, and travel a lot, so the BS won out. Came from a base model 2016 Jeep Renegade that I recently paid off. Loving the comfortable interior with the leather, the heated seats and steering wheel saved me on the cold morning following the night pictured above, and especially love the cargo management system. First upgrade with Ford points was the all-weather floormats, and just put in an order with Levittown for the side molding and the bushwhacker fender flares.

JP

JoeyBoy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Hi, I’m JoeyBoy. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle-light dinners, and blah blah blah.

Actually, I’m waiting to purchase a Badlands edition. I’m waiting for when there’s more of them in stock, maybe I’ll order, and I’m waiting for dealers to negotiate some more. I’m fussy about which color to get. I’m on the fence, regarding Area 51, Cactus Grey, and White. I’m leaning more towards white. If I don’t get a Badlands, then I’m seriously considering a BMW X3 (even the M40i version which has a kick-@ss engine). Yea, I’m weird like that... cross-shopping a Ford Badlands with BMW, Audi, and Volvo. The 2022 BMW X3 specs (LCI year refresh) will be released end of April, so I’m waiting for that info to make up my mind.

Reactions: Jrl

Aaronthe123

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello everyone,

I'm Aaron and this is my Outer Banks Bronco Sport that I just picked up three days ago. I traded in my 2018 Subaru STi and haven't looked back once. I reside in Northern Nevada at the moment, so I have plenty of trails to explore!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? DSC02340
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? DSC02322

Smokey

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands, w/BL package, 360+ & tow. Carbon Gray
Hello everyone, I am Terry from Noblesville, IN.

This is actually the wife's Bronco Sport. We have had it 2 weeks already and it has 1,500 problem free miles on it already. I ONLY get to drive it when it needs fuel or washed. :)

It is a Badland w/BL package, in carbonized gray. Options: Co-Pilot 360+, tow package, 235/65/17 AT tires, cargo mat, splash guards and the cargo management system.

We drive it from Noblesville to property we own up in Pierceton, IN every weekend. We go through either Wabash on SR13, Huntington on SR9 or Ft Wayne up I69 to US30.

So I might see some of you on the way up!

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Hello everyone,

I'm Aaron and this is my Outer Banks Bronco Sport that I just picked up three days ago. I traded in my 2018 Subaru STi and haven't looked back once. I reside in Northern Nevada at the moment, so I have plenty of trails to explore!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? DSC02340
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? DSC02322
Very nice...should have my OB in a week or 2....hardly wait....mines a Cactus

BayBrownBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello all! I'm glad to have found this forum and just became a member. I've already learned a lot here, hopefully can give my inputs too as time goes by. I come from a Chevy and Ford family background, so I've had all kinds of wheels in my past. I had a 1978 Chevy K5 Blazer, a 1999 Firebird Formula, a 2015 Ford Escape 2L, and a 2018 Ford Fusion Sport in my past, to name a few. So it makes at least some kind of sense, to end up in the new BS Badlands I just got. I'm very happy with this beast so far! You might notice the pic I'm showing below, is from a stop at Home Depot. I wish I had more time for a better setting, to take pictures - but life is busy - and maybe it's a natural setting for it anyway. I use it for carrying a lot of loads... in fact that's a main reason I traded away my Fusion. I need the space! But my garage isn't all that big. My Bronco Sport fits the garage, and my needs, like a glove. But it runs like a gazelle :)

Looking forward to fellowship and feedbacks here on this board. Happy Trails!
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BS_Badlands_HD

CptSmashy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Howdy.

I was all set to get a Subaru Outback because I needed to get back into something with some ground clearance and 4x4/AWD and most importantly, under $40k. Not a lot of options out there for those requirements.

I had no idea the Broncos were out until I saw a black one up in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago. Long story short, I bought an Area 51 Badlands yesterday after doing some research and watching a bunch of the indepth reviews on YouTube.

I'm looking forward to getting into the back country again and doing back country stuff.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210501_144940

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hello! I'm (hopefully) getting my Outer Banks Alto Blue Baby Bronco in the next few weeks! Just waiting on shipping...

I have been driving a 2017 Fusion that I absolutely love, but after a bad accident and 13 k in damage, my husband is not convinced she's the safest car for our family anymore. Test driving the Bronco sold me in about 5 seconds.

I'm curious to see what kind of trouble we are going to get into with her. My kids are all set to take her to the Upper Penninsula and take her off roading a bit!

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hey all,
I am in Dallas, Texas and just picked up my new baby Bronco, Big Bend edition, on Monday, May 10th. It is the first brand new vehicle I have had since 1985. All other vehicles were used with lots of miles on them. Yeah, I ugly cried when I handed over the keys to my beloved Chevy HHR on Monday. Got a good trade in deal for her considering her issues. Cried when I got on the highway in my new Bronco Sport. Cried for about two miles and then......OH YEAH!

I am wanting to add a trailer hitch and that is how I found this forum, and I am so glad I did! Tons of good info on here and nice folks to boot.

Looking forward to being a part of this cyber community!

"Bucky"
(I am the biggest Ohio State fan in north Texas, that is where the Bucky comes from)

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey, all.
I'm the proud new owner of BL+BL Bronco Sport. I'm an early pre-order and designed my BL with every available option that was on the site when the pre-order launched. Even had the opportunity to get a FE but there were too many deal breakers with it. Really probably the only thing Ford failed on. So I got mine in iconic silver with the gray top and gray wheels to match and couldn't be happier with that decision. I did own a Bronco II as my first vehicle and the poor thing had too many engine problems from neglect from the previous owner. Been itching ever since for Ford to come out with them again.

So yeah, I've only seen my first BS yesterday since I've been driving mine for almost a month. But haven't seen a Badlands yet except in a parking lot but no BL package or towing or other extras. Didn't think mine would be so rare to see or that soooo many started their pre-order within the last couple months. I loved the design as soon as they revealed it. Didn't need to wait to see one in person. I just LIKE the full-sized bronco. But it wasn't for me cause mine needs to be a DD+ off-road capable for my camping and spelunking I do when the season is right. The big guy is NOT going to be a DD. More of an off-road super toy. And it's going to slaughter Jeep. Lol

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Screenshot_20210504-091515_Gallery

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
HI I'm Bob and have now had my BS BL+BL for about a month now and am loving it. I got it because the places I like to go are way off the beaten path thru some pretty rugged country. Rock and fossil hunting are much better where fewer people have been. Being almost 72, retired, and having lost my wife of 50 years about a year ago, I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands. The following pictures were taken on a trip to Buffalo Gap National Grasslands Railroad Buttes travel management area. My oldest daughter and I went there on a rock hunting trip to the other side of the landscape in the pictures. Missed a turn on the way back (no map, since been remedied) and ended up on a rollercoaster ride thru a bunch of gullies and canyons. We came thru it OK, but the issue was in doubt. I am very impressed with my BS's capabilities. The climb on the left hand side of the bottom picture is kind of typical of some of the climbs and descents on some of the trails. The terrain is shale, badlands clay, and rocky areas. I need to get a video in the near future. Anyway, it lived up nicely to its Bronco name.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3829 (2).JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3830 (2).JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3831 (2).JPG