Treadz

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Jeep
Hello! Michael from Orange County, California I’ve been customizing my Bronco Sport since I bought it in January. I work for Raceline Wheels and we’ve been working on a few new styles for the BS.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? C5D79FD1-B370-4719-87AD-B226AD957218

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 2E1BFF2E-D2E9-4F07-974F-7D31F78F494B
Sponsored

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
I would just like to say that I keep up with most of the post here. It is truly a very cool thing to see people so excited over a vehicle. Ford really made this Bronco so fun to have. I see people putting all kinds of accessories making it their own one of a kind vehicle. People are driving in all kinds of different environments and loving it! I can’t wait to join in on putting my special touches on my Bronco.

My Bronco has been sitting in my garage ever since the dealer delivered it to my house. I’m overseas and I’ve been itching to drive it. Lol. For now I’ll have to live vicariously through you all. Well, continue customizing and most importantly, enjoy your ride.

TheLegendNo1Knows

Badlands
First Name
Mykal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My name is Bill, I am 52 and live in the Seattle Metro area. Just picked up ours this past Sunday. We named her "Bumble". Badlands in Cyber Orange, absolutely love this color! I was looking for a replacement for our 2010 Escape and absolutely LOATHE the change to them in 2013. This reminds me so much of how the Escape used to be, but with the Bronco badge i love it even more.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 1617219048890
I live back and fourth From Olympia, Wa and Daytona Beach, FL

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey all. My first vehicle was a 79 bronco following the blizzard of 78 for all you midwesterners. To the day, April fool's 1992 it was stolen from a parking lot. Replaced it with a couple rangers along the way out of college. Currently drive a challenger, which has been a ton of fun, but once that bronco badge returned I knew where I was headed.
Availability of the Bronco pushed me toward the sport. I am not planning major off road adventures but do plan to travel and have some fun. The sport fits what I need and I can't wait (May 17 build scheduled so it's a ways away. I truly appreciate the information and even questions here. I feel like I absorb as much as possible about the sport through many of you.
I've been very lucky, I found a experienced dealer who's been extremely helpful. Balanced costco offers etc, the dealer I worked with was just straight with me at every turn. Can't wait. I already have some trips in mind and can't wait to get behind the wheel of MY sport.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Eariler this month, on March 1, my wife finally took ownership of her long awaited Bronco Sports Badlands. She got one with all the goodies including the Badlands Package and the carbonized gray aluminum wheels with the WildPeak A/T tires. Here she is picking it up at the dealer.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Picking up Bronco Sport at dealer

So far, she loves, loves it. Her previous cars were an Infiniti EX35, an Audi Q5, and most recently a Lincoln MKC. Of all those, the Bronco Sport is her favorite. Then again, as a lover of the outdoors, I think the Bronco Sport was made for her.

Within a few days of taking ownership, she started outfitting it, and a few weeks later, on the roof, she had installed Yakima RailBar crossbars (more on that in a different post) and to those she attached Yakima JayLow kayak holders and an ARB awning. From her previous car she hooked up a Softride Alumina 3-bike rack to the trailer hitch.

With all that she was ready to take it out on its first adventure here in Florida. Naturally, on the way there she stopped by REI, her favorite store.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? REI sto

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? First camping tri

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? First camping trip 3

She decided to test the Bronco Sport as a sleeper car on her first trip.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Interior setu

To keep her company, she outfitted it with a Dometic CFX 28 powered cooler so she could keep her Guinness nice and cold.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? First camping trip 4

To ensure a great night’s sleep, she uses an Exped sleeping mat and to keep the light out she got the Weathertech custom SunShades.

She is one happy lady. And I’m still waiting to see another Bronco Sport out in the wild so I can at least wave at them.
That's what it's all about. Crazy how different area 51 looks dependent on lighting. Really shifts hues. Looks bright, looks soft, looks smokey. I'm excited.

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
We were lucky to pick up a Cactus Grey Badlands with the Badlands package this weekend. We were going back and forth on ordering and then were lucky to find this dealer mannequin a couple of hundred miles away. We drove it home yesterday and were able to take it out in the mountains today to try it out in the dirt. We are super happy so far!

Stopping at the Wagonhammer trailhead to hike the dogs before crossing the pass back into Montana.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-7

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210410_BroncoSport-10

After getting home, we removed the basket and Yakima bars. The basket is LOUD on the highway and something we probably won't use. We hope to get a canoe mount for the Yakima Bars.

We got to take it out today and drive up some mountain logging roads with some mud and snow. The off-road ride quality is very nice and traction was great when climbing and descending.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-1

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-13

These two approve.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210411_BroncoSport-9

JulieS

Big Bend
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend, Toyota Corolla
Hi all! I'm from North Central Louisiana. I have 2 dogs and kayak any chance I can get.

I have a Cactus Grey BB + BB on order, set to be produced the week of May 17.

I've never owned a Ford before (currently drive a 2013 Corolla) but am so excited about the BS! This forum has really been helpful for me in making decisions on what mods I want to do in the future.

Excited to read more!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi all! I'm from North Central Louisiana. I have 2 dogs and kayak any chance I can get.

I have a Cactus Grey BB + BB on order, set to be produced the week of May 17.

I've never owned a Ford before (currently drive a 2013 Corolla) but am so excited about the BS! This forum has really been helpful for me in making decisions on what mods I want to do in the future.

Excited to read more!
A LOT of us with May 17 schedule. That's somewhat promissing. Either they are trying to get all teh orders finalized or they are really picking up production. Good luck.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Hi,
Tracey here excited but frustrated on progress. ordered 2/22/21 OB Alto blue,OB pkg with tow and cargo option. Email from Ford on confirmation on same day, then nothing, no Vin# to track and no info from dealer.,just print out that it's ordered!
excited for 1st new vehicle in a LONG time, but WOW!

Waiting patiently,
Mi.

Meglynnie

Badlands
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi Everyone!

My name is Megan and I have a small farm east of Cincinnati, Ohio with all type of animals. I enjoy traveling and doing outdoorsy adventures and am glad to be a new owner of a Bronco Sport!

I heard about the new bronco sports and broncos but didn't do much research and did not order one, until I started to see them trickle into the dealerships. Once I saw them I had to get one. I was originally going to do a base model, then decided big bend but in the end I decided I wanted the 2.0 and went with a Cactus Gray BL w/o BL as it fitted my needs! I've had it a little under a week and so far all is good! Hoping it stays that way! ?

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Hello,
My name is Jeremy and I Just joined the group.
Purchased a Big Bend Cactus grey this past weekend.
Absolutely loving it. I’ve been asked by random people very say about it.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 2A953EF2-26FB-43DF-9BD6-C571D1056AC5
Nice . That looks like mines twin. .what you gonna name it ? Mine is Busted Bronc because it is in the body shop and I miss it every time I go for a drive in another vehicle.