Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have any of you tuned your BL already? Any good tuner chip around? Has plenty of power, but ponies under the hood are never enough, at least for me...
Sponsored

3ScoreAnd10

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass, 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Hey all! Just ordered my BS BL from Granger. Hard to beat 6% under invoice when dealers near me (NJ) are tacking on an additional 10% to the MSRP! Hoping to be able to pick it up by March lol

Grimey

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello from Victoria BC. Picked up a BL a few weeks back to replace our 2016 Escape which we gifted to our daughter. Wifey liked the look of the new BS since capturing a glimpse of one a few months bank…then started seeing them all of the time. Bought from the local dealer who had a customer order sitting on the lot ( customer changed her mind). Anyway, the stars aligned and we snapped it up.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
I'm a 65 year old long time Alaskan. I live in a large log home in the middle of forrest. I'm getting too old to properly maintain the property so after doing a lot of research and visiting different states I'm looking to downsize to a ranch style home in SE Wyoming. Yeah, I like places that have low populations. I've been interested in a Baby Bronco since they were first announced and just a few days ago placed my order for a '22 Badlands. It will replace an Escape that I'm gifting to my youngest son who will be finishing college in May and then going active duty in the Army. I find these vehicle forums can be pretty useful. I used to do most of my own vehicle maintenance/repairs but now that I'm as old as dirt about the only thing I do now is change my own oil and inspect the vehicle for issues for someone else to fix twice a year.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm a 65 year old long time Alaskan. I live in a large log home in the middle of forrest. I'm getting too old to properly maintain the property so after doing a lot of research and visiting different states I'm looking to downsize to a ranch style home in SE Wyoming. Yeah, I like places that have low populations. I've been interested in a Baby Bronco since they were first announced and just a few days ago placed my order for a '22 Badlands. It will replace an Escape that I'm gifting to my youngest son who will be finishing college in May and then going active duty in the Army. I find these vehicle forums can be pretty useful. I used to do most of my own vehicle maintenance/repairs but now that I'm as old as dirt about the only thing I do now is change my own oil and inspect the vehicle for issues for someone else to fix twice a year.
Hope you receive your BL soon and enjoy it. And give thanks to your son for the compromise with our Country.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Hi, everyone!

I ordered a BS OB in Cyber Orange on 12/6 after my beloved FJ Cruiser was totaled by a stop sign runner. I have already learned so much by reading these forums. Mostly, I have learned that patience is needing while waiting on my BS to be produced. I did received an order confirmation on the day I ordered it from a local dealer. Haven't heard anything since. But, as I have learned, it pays to be patient. Reading here makes me even more excited about my new BS. Thank you all!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi, everyone!

I ordered a BS OB in Cyber Orange on 12/6 after my beloved FJ Cruiser was totaled by a stop sign runner. I have already learned so much by reading these forums. Mostly, I have learned that patience is needing while waiting on my BS to be produced. I did received an order confirmation on the day I ordered it from a local dealer. Haven't heard anything since. But, as I have learned, it pays to be patient. Reading here makes me even more excited about my new BS. Thank you all!
Patience is a virtue! But you will enjoy and fall in love with your BS.

21BroncoSport

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello from East Tennessee.

I happened across my Big Bend last week sitting at a Jeep dealership. The Ford store sent me there as they own it as well, and that's where it was sitting, dirty, covered in snow. I peeked inside and told the guy I'd take it. 9300 miles on it. It's only been 6 days, but I absolutely love this thing. I've owned a 1979 full-size in the past, and was excited to see the new models come out. I look forward to many many miles...

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
G’day all, just put the phone down and the truck is being delivered to my house Friday.(day after tomorrow)
It’s a 2021 sport badlands and will be the wife’s toy. Woman driver you say? She currently runs a 02 explorer mud truck on 33’s and can be seen with me and friends/family on my YouTube channel “low range in Nova Scotia”. (I’m in Canada)

Retired tank mechanic (36 years in the army) and am enjoying life off road. I also drag race and am building a 351 for my 83 mustang Gt. (Only fords allowed in my driveway, lol)

Anyway, I’ll be asking lots of question as I modify this thing to run the trails and fireroads around here. For deep mud bogging or ripping around I’ll stick to my 91 ranger with full exoskeleton and 35’s (soon to be Dana 60’s and 39’s) or my 06 ranger on 33’s. Anyway, can’t wait until Friday!!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
G’day all, just put the phone down and the truck is being delivered to my house Friday.(day after tomorrow)
It’s a 2021 sport badlands and will be the wife’s toy. Woman driver you say? She currently runs a 02 explorer mud truck on 33’s and can be seen with me and friends/family on my YouTube channel “low range in Nova Scotia”. (I’m in Canada)

Retired tank mechanic (36 years in the army) and am enjoying life off road. I also drag race and am building a 351 for my 83 mustang Gt. (Only fords allowed in my driveway, lol)

Anyway, I’ll be asking lots of question as I modify this thing to run the trails and fireroads around here. For deep mud bogging or ripping around I’ll stick to my 91 ranger with full exoskeleton and 35’s (soon to be Dana 60’s and 39’s) or my 06 ranger on 33’s. Anyway, can’t wait until Friday!!
Welcome aboard!

JRM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, C5 Corvette, 08 Harley Softail
Just got our Velocity Blue Big Bend this week. We got about 3" of snow right away, so I had a chance to see how it handled it. It was a lot of fun. I had three International Harvester Scouts back in the 1970's. (My last one, a 1972 Scout II, was just about the same color.) Driving this Bronco Sport is obviously very different, as expected, but I'm very happy with it.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? image2