JKWomack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks ! It’s the first white vehicle I’ve had ( I’m 60 ) but have had a few black ones, I like the way they look if you can keep one clean !
Paint correction to get rid of any swirls from the factory or the minions in the predelivery inspection shop and ceramics, you will never look back.
Sponsored

gitanesteel

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2006 F250, 1965 Ford Falcon
Just picked up a 2021 Big Bend today from the local dealer. I live in central WA state. I am losing a company car and needed something else. Looked at used but those prices are so stupid insane right now. In the end, the deal for this ended up being better. So far I'm loving it and two kids and my wife have already said they want to drive it. Die hard Ford fan so this joins my 06 F250 and 1965 Ford Falcon. My youngest has a 2015 Fusion as well.

New tires will go on this Friday - Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S 235/65R17

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20211124_132009

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just picked up a 2021 Big Bend today from the local dealer. I live in central WA state. I am losing a company car and needed something else. Looked at used but those prices are so stupid insane right now. In the end, the deal for this ended up being better. So far I'm loving it and two kids and my wife have already said they want to drive it. Die hard Ford fan so this joins my 06 F250 and 1965 Ford Falcon. My youngest has a 2015 Fusion as well.

The Big Bend looks SOOOO good in Iconic Silver!

imstitches

Big Bend
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't normally post in the new user section. But, the BS is new to me so, I will try this as well.

I traded my F250 with an 8ft box for a new Big Bend last Saturday. It's definitely different after driving a 10k pound brick for so long. The ride and information center are a huge plus. We are getting our first spat of snow today.

I don't have a good picture on a sunny day yet. Only been to work and back with it. But, here is a frosty shot of her from this week.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? bronco2

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang

Congrats on the BS/BB. Love the old Falcon in your avatar pic. You will like the Cooper Discoverer tires, we have them on our 99 Explorer Sport, & my 00 Ranger 4x4.

gitanesteel

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2006 F250, 1965 Ford Falcon
Congrats on the BS/BB. Love the old Falcon in your avatar pic. You will like the Cooper Discoverer tires, we have them on our 99 Explorer Sport, & my 00 Ranger 4x4.

Agreed - this will be the 5th vehicle for me with Discoverer AT3's. I run them on my F250 and have also had them on two Suburbans and a 15 passenger E350. They are great tires.

Brad & Karin

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 1500, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
We just picked up our BL in cyber orange today. Never even saw one in person before putting a deposit on this dealer ordered unit. It's not a high optioned car but we were impressed with our inspection and test drive. Closed the deal for MSRP and feel lucky to get one.
Now deciding if we want the black fender flares or not. They came with the car as dealer installed but the dealer left them off for us to decide.

TK4261

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi from Las Vegas!
Just picked up a 2021 BS Badlands from a dealer here in Vegas that had had one on order for the lot so I put a deposit on it 3 weeks ago and it showed up this past Friday. Just a basic Badlands with tow package, cargo management system and Area 51 cloth interior. If i was to order one my first color choice would have been the Cactus Grey but Area 51 is my second choice. I am really happy with it so far.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_1853

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello! I ordered my BS BL on 12/02/21. I am so excited . . . not sure how I'll survive the long wait though! I haven't even found a BS to test drive, so hopefully I end up loving it.

Schmohawk007

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello!

I'm from SE Wisconsin. Got my OB the day after Thanksgiving. Traded in a 16 F150 XLT. Found one on a lot that had pretty much everything I wanted. Dont really care for the moon roof but it's nice.

I am extremely happy with the BS. I saw a regular bronco at the dealer yesterday when they were installing some accessories and I had a teeny bit of buyers remorse cuz man the full size bronco looked nice, but I wouldn't use it like it should be used.

I have been lurking around here for a few days and it looks like an excellent community. Already got me looking at getting new tires and such put on, but that's for another day!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi! I own a BS BL, cactus grey. I live in Puerto Rico and buy my BL while recovering from spinal fusion, so He slept under a blanket for 3 weeks, but help me do my best to recover soon enough so I can drive it, despite still 3-9 more months for full recovery. It surprised me how "civilized' the BS is, very smooth in the road, and out of it.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20211107_161137

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi! I own a BS BL, cactus grey. I live in Puerto Rico and buy my BL while recovering from spinal fusion, so He slept under a blanket for 3 weeks, but help me do my best to recover soon enough so I can drive it, despite still 3-9 more months for full recovery. It surprised me how "civilized' the BS is, very smooth in the road, and out of it.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20211107_161137
Welcome! Hoping you have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy your ride.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi from Las Vegas!
Just picked up a 2021 BS Badlands from a dealer here in Vegas that had had one on order for the lot so I put a deposit on it 3 weeks ago and it showed up this past Friday. Just a basic Badlands with tow package, cargo management system and Area 51 cloth interior. If i was to order one my first color choice would have been the Cactus Grey but Area 51 is my second choice. I am really happy with it so far.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_1853
Area 51 club!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Area 51 club!
Hi ZeroCool. I asked for a white one and asked for a certain bank, but the dealer had their choice of bank, an I was turned down TWICE! So I asked for a refund of my deposit. Next day they called me saying they had an area 51 and a cactus grey and they had called my bank and had me approved in 45 minutes. My second choice was the area 51, but when I saw the cactus grey, I fell in love. It was made to be mine, imagine, when I checked the manuals package, it was prepared in my birthday... BTW if someone one a BS or bronco come this way, the dealer have plenty of both.
Sponsored