AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Finally got my shit together and can buy my first car and its going to be Badlands. Can't wait to get it, no lie first time buying a car and I'm not in my 20s and I'm nervous but stoked. The BroncoSport was kinda made for someone like me, I play hockey and fly fish and in general just like messing around in the backroads in the mountains.

I'll be ordering it in the next few days. Badlands, Alto Blue, leather sets....a little overwhelming but I can't wait for it to be my car, my daily driver, the car I take into the mountains and go on vacations with.
you're gonna love it. zero buyers regret from this cowboy.
Sponsored

pinhotihiker

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands Shadow Black
Hello, everyone. Finally got my Badlands the other day ?

Got lucky and back in August noticed a BS BL black with the tow package on order to a dealer about 2 hours away. It was exactly what I had been looking for. Someone had ordered back in January but I guess they gave up on it so I put a deposit down. Delivered on Veterans Day and luckily I was off work. Traded in my dying, decade old Jeep Liberty. What an upgrade!

This will be my daily driver, but will double as my outdoors rig as well. I'm mostly a backpacker, and I won't be doing any rock crawling, but the BS has been great on the local national forest trails and will be handy to have on my buddy's pasture land when we go camp and shoot.

Planned upgrades include rear tire carrier and hammock mount, 245 Falken Wildpeak A/T3Ws, front brush guard with recovery points (anyone tried the one from Ford Ranger Lifts?), possibly a low profile roof rack, and a few minor interior and exterior mods and upgrades.

Happy to be here and to finally have my Bronco Sport! This forum has been a huge resource for all the research I've been doing while awaiting delivery.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211112_140346208
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211112_145250757

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
you're gonna love it. zero buyers regret from this cowboy.
Hey thanks thats great to hear. Just put my order in today. I can't wait, Badlands, Alto Blue, leather seats. Looked at the car at the dealer again today and this is the car I want, it suits me so well. I want/need a car I can bounce around in the mountains and be a daily driver and be comfortable in. This checks all the boxes and more with the Badlands package.

I can't wait for it to become my daily driver, my daily do whatever and not worry about it car.

Last edited:

jimd1050

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wow "greenlaker", talk about almost twins - we're picking ours up tomorrow afternoon! After looking at/for used Escapes for several months, my Wife said "Hey, I think I'd like a Bronco! Can we take a look at those?" :sunglasses: Why sure Dear, let's have a look... :clap: A local Dealership who had treated us really well on a couple of our Escape searches, had a used (3843 miles - older Gentleman traded in a 2017 Ecosport for it but then didn't like it, so traded it back in for a '21 Ecosport???) They gave us $2k more than we expected for her 2012 Fusion and knocked $2.5k off their used asking price! Also gave us a great price on extended warranty! It's "Area 51 Blue", just like yours, a Big Bend Model, I believe, just like yours... and best of all, we BOTH loved it from the moment we saw it. Patti sat in it and the smile on her face said it all... she told me, however, to take it on the first test drive. I obliged - :crackup:! After about 20 minutes of thorough testing, I pulled over to switch and she said "I don't need to drive it, let's go see what they have to say about trade-in, etc., I love it!" That was it - after we heard their offer, we counter offered, they accepted, we signed!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Patti_s_Toy_a

hviar0

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello!

Just recently picked up a Bronco Sport Badlands, just last week. Came from a Ford Explorer ST. I wanted better fuel economy and a more off road oriented vehicle. So far, I’m in love with it! Glad to be apart of the Bronco family! Also, had my first fill up tonight and I must say this vehicle is efficient.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 9875875A-9D98-46A3-A9A1-66A9C3173768
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? ECF92F5F-4C35-40D4-999D-123610E19AAD

Hect0r0ftr0y

Outer Banks
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Greetings,
Im based in Southern California and got my Bronco Sport carbonized grey. Not going to lie, it was impulsive buy and was kicking myself and maybe could have gotten a better deal. That and wife was pissed off taking her Ford Fusion energi for a oil change and coming home with a 2021 Bronco Sport. Needles to say it was not a good start for me and questioning myself.

However, things started to change for our newest Ford family member. We also have a 2019 Ford F-150 Roush. We went to drop of our kid twice up in Northern California for college and it now has 2500 miles and it’s not even a month. Not only does the little guy get compliments and stares all the time, it’s steady on the highway and kicked butt in very dense fog. The wife now is not so anti Bronco Sport.

Im here to get more info how to customize it and peer support. :)

OntheJob

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Just took delivery of a 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks. It's black and matches my black 2019 Ranger Lariat! Can't wait to customize it.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
We picked up a Outer Banks and joined the forum last week. Nice vehicle for sure, seems well built, quite and a nice ride.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? B627C4E6-7649-42A8-AA3E-711CC27E0F30
Congrats! This should be the new Ford ad photo! That white and black combo really looks nice. Shame I made myself a promise never get white (since 95) or black (march when I got BS)

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter Crew/'01 S2000
Wow "greenlaker", talk about almost twins - we're picking ours up tomorrow afternoon! After looking at/for used Escapes for several months, my Wife said "Hey, I think I'd like a Bronco! Can we take a look at those?" :sunglasses: Why sure Dear, let's have a look... :clap: A local Dealership who had treated us really well on a couple of our Escape searches, had a used (3843 miles - older Gentleman traded in a 2017 Ecosport for it but then didn't like it, so traded it back in for a '21 Ecosport???) They gave us $2k more than we expected for her 2012 Fusion and knocked $2.5k off their used asking price! Also gave us a great price on extended warranty! It's "Area 51 Blue", just like yours, a Big Bend Model, I believe, just like yours... and best of all, we BOTH loved it from the moment we saw it. Patti sat in it and the smile on her face said it all... she told me, however, to take it on the first test drive. I obliged - :crackup:! After about 20 minutes of thorough testing, I pulled over to switch and she said "I don't need to drive it, let's go see what they have to say about trade-in, etc., I love it!" That was it - after we heard their offer, we counter offered, they accepted, we signed!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Patti_s_Toy_a
Looks great! Ours is an Outer Banks and it's only the second vehicle we have had that she literally hugged. Waiting for the rear splash guards to arrive so I can mount them up and then take some proper photos. Enjoy!

Whatheheck

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco sport, 21Mustang GT
Congrats! This should be the new Ford ad photo! That white and black combo really looks nice. Shame I made myself a promise never get white (since 95) or black (march when I got BS)
Thanks ! It’s the first white vehicle I’ve had ( I’m 60 ) but have had a few black ones, I like the way they look if you can keep one clean !