Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Hey all, I'm Justin - just traded in my 2017 F150 for the Bronco Sport BB+BB. It's a pretty drastic change, but I'm excited - and now my dogs don't have to jump into a lifted truck to get to the beach!

Excited to see how it handles the snow.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? vehicles
Sponsored

sherden24

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi! My hubby had a bronco 2 (1990) when we started dating and when we heard the sports were coming out we wanted one! We came home with ours on Saturday! Itā€™s mine for now but Iā€™m sure he will eventually want it! I already am in love!

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Just wanted to drop in & say hello, my name is Mike & my wife's name is Robin, we live in southern Virginia. We purchased a Rapid Red 2021 Bronco Sport BB model last Saturday off the lot that had just arrived at the dealership the day before. We have been driving it for a week & we love it. My wife used to drive a Bronco II & then she has owned 3 Explorer Sports. Here last Explorer Sport is a 99 & is starting to have rust issues & since she used to have a Bronco II she wanted a new one.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 100_1814.JPG

JKWomack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had been side-eyeing these vehicles every time I saw one out. I had been driving a 2013 Cruze 2LT and it was a good car, but we bought it (new) in Texas and it was fine there. It was also fine in the Portland, OR area. We moved to far flung upstate NY last summer and ...last winter? The Cruze was definitively not ok. I brought it in for an oil change and meandered over to the sales side, looking to see if they had a TrailBlazer to test. They did not. My disappointment didn't last long.

As it turns out, this unit had dropped of the truck about the same time I dropped off the Cruze to the express service lane. 2021 BS Outer Banks in Cactus Grey/Navy Pier.

Brought it home Thursday (it still needed to go through pre-delivery inspection stuff) and took it on a 600 mile road trip Saturday.

I am in love. LOVE.

Even with my muscle spasm/sciatica riddled old lady back issues, I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable ride. Mileage wasn't much worse than the Cruze on the highway.

While I'm not utterly in love with the Cactus Grey (I had been drooling over the Area 51), I like it well enough not to wait for the months long build out with winter weather already flirting with us, when this vehicle literally has everything else I would have asked for.

I dropped it off yesterday for the undercoating and they gave me a 2020 Equinox loaner (bought everything through the GM dealership of a multi-dealership company) and it really just solidified how much I love the Bronco Sport. I couldn't wait to get her back this morning.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 251559898_226056562952711_2083764579478066820_n

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I had been side-eyeing these vehicles every time I saw one out. I had been driving a 2013 Cruze 2LT and it was a good car, but we bought it (new) in Texas and it was fine there. It was also fine in the Portland, OR area. We moved to far flung upstate NY last summer and ...last winter? The Cruze was definitively not ok. I brought it in for an oil change and meandered over to the sales side, looking to see if they had a TrailBlazer to test. They did not. My disappointment didn't last long.

As it turns out, this unit had dropped of the truck about the same time I dropped off the Cruze to the express service lane. 2021 BS Outer Banks in Cactus Grey/Navy Pier.

Brought it home Thursday (it still needed to go through pre-delivery inspection stuff) and took it on a 600 mile road trip Saturday.

I am in love. LOVE.

Even with my muscle spasm/sciatica riddled old lady back issues, I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable ride. Mileage wasn't much worse than the Cruze on the highway.

While I'm not utterly in love with the Cactus Grey (I had been drooling over the Area 51), I like it well enough not to wait for the months long build out with winter weather already flirting with us, when this vehicle literally has everything else I would have asked for.

I dropped it off yesterday for the undercoating and they gave me a 2020 Equinox loaner (bought everything through the GM dealership of a multi-dealership company) and it really just solidified how much I love the Bronco Sport. I couldn't wait to get her back this morning.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 251559898_226056562952711_2083764579478066820_n
I shall raise a glass to your good fortune. For most of us, the road to obtaining these vehicles is a bit longer ?

Welcome to the board. Always glad to hear more positive feels about the BS.

JKWomack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I shall raise a glass to your good fortune. For most of us, the road to obtaining these vehicles is a bit longer ?

Welcome to the board. Always glad to hear more positive feels about the BS.
Thank you!

It was very serendipitous. One of the reasons I asked about the TrailBlazer was because I knew the BS had a waiting list a mile long and I'd read all the articles about Ford cracking down on fake customer orders and really curtailing dealer orders to be able to speed up ACTUAL customer orders. I never figured they'd have an actual unsold unit en route, never mind on the premises. The TrailBlazer I was interested was showing in transit the night before my oil change and was sold by the time I hit sales the next day.

I actually saw the TB being delivered when I had to go back to finalize the sale of the Cruze and, while the color is HOT (Blue Glow Metallic with a white roof), even just looking at it up close, the BS is just a superior vehicle. Couldn't speak to the drive, but I honestly don't have a single ounce of buyer's remorse - even with the Cactus Grey tradeoff to take immediate delivery.

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Seems like there are 2 places for intros so here is what I posted in the "Introductions" section.

Bought my Sport Outer Banks just under 2 months ago. Pulled in to local dealer and it was sitting there so I inquired. Employee had ordered and decided to go a different route. Had 3 miles on the odometer. Long story short they gave me a deal on trading in my truck I couldn't turn down and left with the Bronco. 2 or 3 other buyers showed up while I was talking with the salesman, they had been called and told it was there. I'm a Jeep guy but this is my new daily driver and really enjoying it.

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter Crew/'01 S2000
With used car prices absolutely bonkers, a few weeks ago realized that I could easily sell my wife's 2010 Prius for what we paid for it three years and 30k miles ago. We had started looking at Prius Primes, then Subaru Crosstrek PHEVs, and then found ourselves at the local Ford dealer to check out the Escape PHEVs (the RAV4 Prime, while technically amazing, is ugly to us).

We liked the Escape, with its rather anodyne styling and general comfort, and it certainly was the rational choice. Then I pointed out the Bronco Sport. We took one for a spin and my wife was smitten. A few days later and this Outer Banks is now part of the herd as her car.

Area 51 with Co-Pilot360 Assist+ and the B&O sound system. She's in love. It's her first new car since 2002, and the first American car we have bought new in our 30 years together. Of the 24 previous cars, only one has been American, a 2003 F-150 XL that I bought cheap from my employer last year.

Kudos to Ford for making vehicles compelling and with enough emotional pull to get us out of our string that consisted mostly of VWs, Subarus, SAABs, Mazdas, and Mercedes-Benzes.

Now just waiting for some accessories to arrive (all-weather mats, splash guards, coin holder). I'll put a hitch on it in the new year, along with some Yakima towers and crossbars so we can use our cargo box.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6993

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Hello Bronco!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BDD1D6FE-140E-4269-931D-06628FE6EC74

Picked up a new BS BL yesterday. I was waiting for a dealer ordered Bronco, but the delivery date had moved several times. Was trolling the sites of other local dealers and saw this one pop up. I called and the salesman told me it was just coming off the truck. Two hours later I was driving her home. I never even test drove it. Why? First, the wife has an Escape that we like a lot. Second, based on what Iā€™ve seen online, I figured if I didnā€™t like it I could sell it for more than I paid.

Iā€™ve only been able to sample the road manners so far, but needless to say, I am not disappointed!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F1B53F1A-CA9A-44BD-A251-AA3486B87900

I like this color even more than I thought I would. And seeing this in the rear view gives me no end of joy.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? CE760DDA-96DA-4ABC-9B1A-A58FFD1C0B4A

Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community. Cheers!

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Finally got my shit together and can buy my first car and its going to be Badlands. Can't wait to get it, no lie first time buying a car and I'm not in my 20s and I'm nervous but stoked. The BroncoSport was kinda made for someone like me, I play hockey and fly fish and in general just like messing around in the backroads in the mountains.

I'll be ordering it in the next few days. Badlands, Alto Blue, leather sets....a little overwhelming but I can't wait for it to be my car, my daily driver, the car I take into the mountains and go on vacations with.

B-rad

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Finally got my shit together and can buy my first car and its going to be Badlands. Can't wait to get it, no lie first time buying a car and I'm not in my 20s and I'm nervous but stoked. The BroncoSport was kinda made for someone like me, I play hockey and fly fish and in general just like messing around in the backroads in the mountains...
New to the website and I recently bought a Sport Badlands. At a worksite with mud so deep you had to wear muck boots, and the guys with construction equipment wanted to see what the GOAT mode on it could do. Two times they did this, the second with a 200 foot ramp and a mud bog on the top. I took their challenge in the wheels/tires that come standard with the Badlands. Never stopped moving. I was even doing donuts. I'm not sure what it would take to get this thing stuck, but way more than most any other vehicle on the road. Looking forward to wearing out my tires and getting a qualified group to put appropriate wheels and tires on it. But for now, you'll love it on the highway. The stock tires manage things well paved or unpaved.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Hello Bronco!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BDD1D6FE-140E-4269-931D-06628FE6EC74

Picked up a new BS BL yesterday. I was waiting for a dealer ordered Bronco, but the delivery date had moved several times. Was trolling the sites of other local dealers and saw this one pop up. I called and the salesman told me it was just coming off the truck. Two hours later I was driving her home. I never even test drove it. Why? First, the wife has an Escape that we like a lot. Second, based on what Iā€™ve seen online, I figured if I didnā€™t like it I could sell it for more than I paid.

Iā€™ve only been able to sample the road manners so far, but needless to say, I am not disappointed!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F1B53F1A-CA9A-44BD-A251-AA3486B87900

I like this color even more than I thought I would. And seeing this in the rear view gives me no end of joy.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? CE760DDA-96DA-4ABC-9B1A-A58FFD1C0B4A

Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community. Cheers!
those rims ...... i'm so jealous. i want a set of these bad.

congrats on the new toy!
Sponsored