haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello my name is Harold, I’m from Louisiana and I’m 19.
I’m currently waiting on my OB that I got at a local dealership and have an estimated delivery date of Christmas.
I currently drive a 2000 4Runner pictured below
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 4E18D851-6E0D-4E3C-B615-4446571814E4

I’ve loved the forums here and everyone has been very nice and informative. It’s definitely a nice thing to browse while waiting for my OB
Sponsored

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello my name is Harold, I’m from Louisiana and I’m 19.
I’m currently waiting on my OB that I got at a local dealership and have an estimated delivery date of Christmas.
I currently drive a 2000 4Runner pictured below
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 4E18D851-6E0D-4E3C-B615-4446571814E4

I’ve loved the forums here and everyone has been very nice and informative. It’s definitely a nice thing to browse while waiting for my OB
I chose to get the bronco sport bc I’m an Eagle Scout and still love to do outdoor activities as well as the better gas mileage than my current car. Plus the bronco is very pretty looking.

Shanny31

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lease Ford Ecosport, waiting on Bronco Sport OB
Hello all.I’m Area51BS. Just picked up an Outer Banks last week. Was ordered by someone else and they backed out. Gave up my truck so my wife could get this. I’ll drive her other car until I can get my hands on a Maverick.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 14270659-D52B-4209-8DC5-17534E8D1299
Gave up truck so the wife could get the OB? That's husband of the year material, right there!

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Greetings from Minnesota! Gotta say really excited about the new broncos in general both the regular and sport. My first car I ever drove and my dad made me learn on was an 89 Ford Bronco II manual transmission.
I was originally wanting the bigger bronco but realized the sport is very capable of what I need/want and can get more amenities for a similar price. I plan to order a 2022 Badlands with whatever they plan to call the badlands package for this coming year. Currently I am driving a 2017 grand caravan till my son starts driving in June and then he will get that.
Happy I stumbled across this forum seen some great info in here. So thank you to anyone who has contributed.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Greetings from Minnesota! Gotta say really excited about the new broncos in general both the regular and sport. My first car I ever drove and my dad made me learn on was an 89 Ford Bronco II manual transmission.
I was originally wanting the bigger bronco but realized the sport is very capable of what I need/want and can get more amenities for a similar price. I plan to order a 2022 Badlands with whatever they plan to call the badlands package for this coming year. Currently I am driving a 2017 grand caravan till my son starts driving in June and then he will get that.
Happy I stumbled across this forum seen some great info in here. So thank you to anyone who has contributed.
Welcome!

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
New here from Washington state. The Bronco Sport wasn't even really on my radar until I went to the dealership to ask about the Maverick. They had no idea when they will get any. Currently have a 2019 Ranger that I got a great deal on in May of 2020 when everything was shut down and dealers were desperate. Always wanted a truck and I love it but it is really way more than I need for my lifestyle day to day. My wife's family has a cabin in the mountains about 90 minutes away and having a truck to take up there made sense. At the time honestly an SUV or CUV made more sense but there was nothing I really liked for myself. Wife has a Passport and that is the vehicle we use for family trips and stuff but generally my son and I are the ones that frequent the cabin. So I started to research the BS and it just makes a lot of sense. Good cargo space, and I am going to get a HF 4X8 trailer for hauling larger stuff that I would have used the truck bed for. In fact I should be able to haul more/bigger stuff with that anyway. Add in a more carlike ride, better gas mileage and cheaper payment and it just makes sense. Plus my Ranger is never going to be worth more than it is now. So I have a deposit on a BB/tow/BB package in Area 51 that is in transit and is supposed to be here by Oct 29th. I was able to sit in one but could not drive it because it was sold so I have yet to drive it. At this point though I have thoroughly convinced myself that this is what I need. I mean how different could it be than any other Ford I have owned or driven?

awhitebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey everyone!

I'm Joey, I'm 27, and I picked up my Bronco Sport on September 16. I went from a 2008 Escape Hybrid which I drove for 7 years to a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX that I kept for only 8 months because I hated it. I knew I wanted another SUV so I went with the Bronco Sport because I was really excited about Ford reviving the Bronco.

It's been such a great experience ever since driving it home. I love this car so much and I am so excited about taking it on trips and doing things that are out of my normal element with it, like camping, for example.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? bronc

Because it is white, I named it the Juice, which yes, I know will ruffle some feathers. But with that being said, this is giving my '08 Escape Hybrid a run for its money. I love this car so much and I am so excited to have it for many years to come. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Hi all,

My order for a Cactus Grey BS BL was confirmed on 09/29/21 and now have a scheduled build for 11/29/21...

I. CAN'T. WAIT.

What do I do now?

Jrobb1999

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 21 Bronco Sport Badland
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I got a call today that my BS Badlands just arrived at my local dealer this morning and I’m pretty stoked to pick it up tomorrow. I went there tonight to finalize my paperwork and they weren’t expecting me so the vehicle still has to be checked over by service and be detailed before I can take it home.

It was a dealer order placed back in January 2021 and about a month ago it appeared on the dealer website as “in production” so I put my deposit down on it. It’s shadow black with the orange interior trim pieces, and fortunately enough they had ordered it with the upgraded Falken tires, cargo management system and a tow hitch. Pretty much everything I would have ordered on it.

Can’t wait to drive it off the lot tomorrow. Currently driving an 05 Grand Cherokee so I know there will be some things I gain and some things I will be losing like a sunroof and leather, but really not anything that I care about.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi! I got a Base Bronco Sport in Grey In December of 21, I used it for delivering Pizza's and as of right now racked up about 52'000 Miles on it
I'm assuming you meant December 2020, and wow that's a lot of seat-time for a solo driver :)

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Hi! I got a Base Bronco Sport in Grey In December of 21, I used it for delivering Pizza's and as of right now racked up about 52'000 Miles on it
Holy shit dude.
Sponsored