Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! 🤝

mrsrebel

Big Bend
First Name
Mona
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Now isn't that a coincident... I am as well coming from a 5.4 Liter 2007 F150 as well. I love this new BS. It has really real good pickup (quite impressive considering it is a 3 cylinder) and very pleased with the MPG. Here is a picture of it.

Bronco with Decal 8-21a.jpg
How do you like those decals and are they the ones off of Etsy?
Advertisement

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Hey everyone. Have had my OB for about a month now. I really thought I would like it more. I get awful mpg, and the throttle response is so weak compared to my old 3cyl trailblazer. There is just no pep to this. Already thinking of trading it in. Anyone else had issues like this?
What do you call awful mpg? Have you tried Sport mode?

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello all! We just purchased our Bronco Sport BB a couple weeks ago off the lot! So excited that we tracked one down after over a month of searching and calling dealerships. Billie is a white BB equipped with the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and BB package including moonroof. We love her already. Glad I found this forum for a wealth of info, troubleshooting, sharing, etc.

I'll be sure to give a bronco salute to any others I encounter on the roads to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles. Cheers!

IMG_3439.jpg

Last edited:

Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Hello all! We just purchased our Bronco Sport BB a couple weeks ago off the lot! So excited that we tracked one down after over a month of searching and calling dealerships. Billie is a white BB equipped with the Outer Banks rims, tow kit, and BB package including moonroof. We love her already. Glad I found this forum for a wealth of info, troubleshooting, sharing, etc.

I'll be sure to give a bronco salute to any others I encounter on the roads to acknowledge our excellent taste in vehicles. Cheers!

IMG_3439.jpg
nice!

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How do you like those decals and are they the ones off of Etsy?
They sure are... Mike the person who owns the company is a hell've a good guy. I love the decal

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi from Vegas! I do not have my Bronco Sport yet. Even though there were some on the lots here I decided I wanted my BS to be exactly what I wanted (the no regrets package)so took the plunge on 9/10 and ordered a 2022 Badlands (BL+PP). Actually ordered it with every option I could ever want and created a 40K price tag. WillI get to wait till most likely spring for it to arrive but that is OK with me. Think I will call it BoBo to fit in our car family which will have the sister car we named Bessie which is a 2011 FJ Cruiser we bought new back then. So I will be haunting the boards till then waiting for BoBo to arrive.

carpaymentkid

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rapid red bronco sport
Hello from sunny downtown Cape May Co. Nj. Just got my Rapid Red Big Bend yesterday . Have been playing the availability and pricing game now for months. Happen to come across this one by chance . Was calling another local dealer and sales number on internet was that of another local dealer . when talking to the other local dealer he told me they had just received one in the night before and were unwrapping it in the shop .How strange is this? He sent me the sticker and I gave him the deposit! I picked it up the following morning ....FATE ? then I inspected it today no motor cover AAAAAAhhhhh ! To be continued .

ZeroCool

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from sunny downtown Cape May Co. Nj. Just got my Rapid Red Big Bend yesterday . Have been playing the availability and pricing game now for months. Happen to come across this one by chance . Was calling another local dealer and sales number on internet was that of another local dealer . when talking to the other local dealer he told me they had just received one in the night before and were unwrapping it in the shop .How strange is this? He sent me the sticker and I gave him the deposit! I picked it up the following morning ....FATE ? then I inspected it today no motor cover AAAAAAhhhhh ! To be continued .
There’s a whole thread dedicated to your issue.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/upset-over-missing-engine-cover.3227/

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Finally got a few pics. The more I drive it, the happier I get!

Inkedpic 4_LI.jpg

pic 2.jpg
Love the white! I've always owned white vehicles. My choice here was silver or orange. Went with the orange (happy).

SSISailor

Badlands
First Name
Milton
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hello from Coastal Georgia. I've test driven a BS-OB, and I've decided I want to go with the Badlands for extra power and extra 4WD options. Can't seem to find a Badlands anywhere. Guess I'm going to have to order a 2022.

One quick question. Is the button to override Auto-Stop/Start readily accessible? Here in the south it gets really hot quick when the engine/AC is not running.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Coastal Georgia. I've test driven a BS-OB, and I've decided I want to go with the Badlands for extra power and extra 4WD options. Can't seem to find a Badlands anywhere. Guess I'm going to have to order a 2022.

One quick question. Is the button to override Auto-Stop/Start readily accessible? Here in the south it gets really hot quick when the engine/AC is not running.
Yes it’s right in front underneath the screen.

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey all, just received a schedule date of 11/8/21 for my wife's 2022 Outer Banks so I figured I'd join the group.. The plan was for me to get a 22 Bronco Wildtrak but just saw the Raptor coming 2023 so I'll wait for that.

Advertisement
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tires, Wheels, Brakes 32
BillieTheBronco Introductions 2
M1Tanker Introductions 36
Introductions 5
Red_Bigbend Introductions 2

Advertisement