Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from sunny downtown Cape May Co. Nj. Just got my Rapid Red Big Bend yesterday . Have been playing the availability and pricing game now for months. Happen to come across this one by chance . Was calling another local dealer and sales number on internet was that of another local dealer . when talking to the other local dealer he told me they had just received one in the night before and were unwrapping it in the shop .How strange is this? He sent me the sticker and I gave him the deposit! I picked it up the following morning ....FATE ? then I inspected it today no motor cover AAAAAAhhhhh ! To be continued .
There’s a whole thread dedicated to your issue.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/upset-over-missing-engine-cover.3227/
Sponsored

Chief of the Boat

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport & 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
First day reservation turned into first day order of big Bronco OB 4d hardtop, Sasquatch, 2.7, trailer tow, leather, lux . The reality won't see it until 2023. Been sorta checking out the Sports settled on a Badlands fully loaded. Canceled big Bronco.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210909_122549 (1)

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210913_170439

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210912_160651 (1)

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210913_170407

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Finally got a few pics. The more I drive it, the happier I get!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Inkedpic 4_LI

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? pic 2
Love the white! I've always owned white vehicles. My choice here was silver or orange. Went with the orange (happy).

SSISailor

Badlands
First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hello from Coastal Georgia. I've test driven a BS-OB, and I've decided I want to go with the Badlands for extra power and extra 4WD options. Can't seem to find a Badlands anywhere. Guess I'm going to have to order a 2022.

One quick question. Is the button to override Auto-Stop/Start readily accessible? Here in the south it gets really hot quick when the engine/AC is not running.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Coastal Georgia. I've test driven a BS-OB, and I've decided I want to go with the Badlands for extra power and extra 4WD options. Can't seem to find a Badlands anywhere. Guess I'm going to have to order a 2022.

One quick question. Is the button to override Auto-Stop/Start readily accessible? Here in the south it gets really hot quick when the engine/AC is not running.
Yes it’s right in front underneath the screen.

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Hey all, just received a schedule date of 11/8/21 for my wife's 2022 Outer Banks so I figured I'd join the group.. The plan was for me to get a 22 Bronco Wildtrak but just saw the Raptor coming 2023 so I'll wait for that.

DBDB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend, & F-150
Hello from NEPA. Picked up our Big Bend in May, first trip next week...Outer Banks. Excited/Nervous. Been reading up on beach driving. Hopefully this will be a success. Forum is excellent and reassuring.
Update: Big Bend did great all the way up Carova Beach, in the northern-most Outer Banks, NC! Two days before we left for the trip, pretty last minute, we decided to replace the stock tires with Pirelli Scorpion A/T plus, no other modifications. Having never driven off road before, I was nervous as hell about driving 9+ miles up the 4x4 beach to get to our rental. Now, having had such a great experience, we are already booked again for next year! Driving and parking on the beach made life easy for packing up gear and the family members with medical conditions and getting them all out there to enjoy the beach again after so many years away from one.

OH, and several admiring glances and even a few great comments received on the beach, ay stop lights, and at gas stops along our trip to and from our home much further up the east coast

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Just ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands with co pilot 360 plus, and

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Today, just ordered Bronco Sport Badlands Area 51, ebony with orange accent interior, with copilot 360 plus, tow package, falken wild peaks and engine block heater. So I’m pretty excited about the whole thing! I just wished I didn’t need to wait 4-6 months. It’s like watching the end of the movie then sitting through it again. Anticlimactic. I noticed price level 215 how does this effect the out the door x-plan pricing?
I also read that some dealers were not honoring X-Plan pricing and based on the fact that they marked up certain items and had me date and sign the pre-order agreeing to the build and price, I have little faith that this dealer will honor the x-plan pricing. I sold cars in college so I know how sleezy some dealerships are. i went to a local Toyota dealership in Carson, Ca and they were marking up Tacomas and 4 runners 15k over MSRP. Geez

Attachments

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
I'm Mark from Missouri. Started reading about the Bronco sport on this forum a couple months ago. I didn't even know Ford was coming out with a Bronco or Sport until around July of this year. Sounds like I've been living under a rock, lol. Well I work anywhere from 70 to 84 hours a week so I don't stay up to date much on current events. Wife and I will be buying a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands. Anyway, I've really enjoy this forum and have learned alot. Thanks everybody.

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Just got my Bronco Sport Outer Banks today in Rapid Red! Have to say I am very impressed with it so far. I am coming from a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road but the dealer gave me more for trade-in than I purchased it for 2 years ago so figured it was a good time to "down size" I been wanting something that gets better then 16MPG and a bit smaller.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just got my Bronco Sport Outer Banks today in Rapid Red! Have to say I am very impressed with it so far. I am coming from a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road but the dealer gave me more for trade-in than I purchased it for 2 years ago so figured it was a good time to "down size" I been wanting something that gets better then 16MPG and a bit smaller.
Nice man! Your obsession begins, welcome!

Shanny31

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lease Ford Ecosport, waiting on Bronco Sport OB
Hi all! I'm from PA and have driven Ford products my entire driving life. I had to give up a 2012 Escape a few years ago when the battery kept coming disconnected from the terminal and they couldn't fix it. I LOVED my (original model) Escape and HATED what they did to it with the redesign. So, the last few years I've been leasing an Ecosport (which I've also not been thrilled with, at least when we need more room to haul two adults and a teenager around). The Bronco Sport not only reminded me of my old Escape, but I do a LOT of hiking and outdoor activities, and I've always wanted a vehicle that accommodates that. My other half has a huge truck, and I've always liked SUVs and trucks over cars. My brother works for Ford and helped me get my Bronco Sport custom order done and submitted (though his own wife has been waiting on her Bronco for over a year now, and at this rate they are telling her it *could* be end of 2022 or early 2023 until she gets it!). I'm really really looking forward to getting into my Sport and hopefully loving it so much that it's a vehicle I'll be in for a long time.
Sponsored