bcas71

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi all! Got my Alto Blue Big Bend BS on 7/2. It was a used program vehicle. Had about 5400 miles on it when I bought it. It is pretty loaded out for a Big Bend, there was an OB on the lot also and the only difference I could see was it had leather interior. ( I wanted blue, the OB was Kodiak Brown, or I would have gotten it.) Had to drive 3 hours to get mine as there are very few in the area. I live in southern Oklahoma. I drive alot. I put about 27k miles a year on a vehicle for work. Have already put 1600 on this one. Getting about 28.5 in normal GOAT, and a little over 30 in eco Goat, 90% highway driving. Really loving everything about it. Did have an issue with the USB ports, but that was repaired at the dealership. Other than that, no complaints. Looking forward to sharing experiences with everyone. EDIT: I see people have dropped names, mine is Becky the Blue Bronco, lol.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210702_200033

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi all! Got my Alto Blue Big Bend BS on 7/2. It was a used program vehicle. Had about 5400 miles on it when I bought it. It is pretty loaded out for a Big Bend, there was an OB on the lot also and the only difference I could see was it had leather interior. ( I wanted blue, the OB was Kodiak Brown, or I would have gotten it.) Had to drive 3 hours to get mine as there are very few in the area. I live in southern Oklahoma. I drive alot. I put about 27k miles a year on a vehicle for work. Have already put 1600 on this one. Getting about 28.5 in normal GOAT, and a little over 30 in eco Goat, 90% highway driving. Really loving everything about it. Did have an issue with the USB ports, but that was repaired at the dealership. Other than that, no complaints. Looking forward to sharing experiences with everyone. EDIT: I see people have dropped names, mine is Becky the Blue Bronco, lol.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210702_200033
Wow it came with 5400 already? Dang I thought I was adding it up cracking 3K after two months. Congrats on the ride and enjoy!

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Greetings from Southern Ontario Canada. I have been ghosting this forum for a while and really like what I see here. Somehow, I have managed to put 7.5k km on my Bronco Sport Big Bend already and am absolutely loving it. It is more capable than I thought it would be.

The goal is to turn it into as much of a trail/unmaintained road car as it can possibly be. So far, so good.

mizzoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Bronco Sport Big Bend in steamy Iowa. Bought mine in late may, was lucky there was one on the lot and I handed over my credit card number as soon as the dealer said (over the phone) it’s actually there and not on order. Absolutely I’m love with it and I’ve never really been so into a car before.

Traded in my 02 ranger for this, I do miss having a truck and it was a good vehicle for me but with the bronco sport being AWD I’m actually looking forward to getting out in the snow this winter… something that was a bit of an adventure in my RWD ranger ?

tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
Howdy!

The name is Tony and it's nice to be a part of this growing community. I look forward to seeing you guys out on the roads, but even more so on the trails. Probably like many here, I was originally (and still am) a part of the Bronco6G forum as my reservation for a Base with the Sasquatch Package was put in only a few days after reservations opened up on July 13th. While my family did not fall on rough times during 2020, we did welcome our first two babies into our family and had an unexpected surgery to pay for. Because of that, I cancelled my reservation before I could transfer it to an order. We rebuilt our savings faster than I had anticipated (which is bittersweet) and I was able to get a Bronco Sport Badlands (which costs pretty much the same as a Sasquatched Base Bronco.....). This is bittersweet because now I regret pulling my reservation, but I was doing the responsible thing as a new dad and husband. I will probably wait a couple years because it would be 2023 or later if I put in an order now for a new Bronco. This also allows Ford to work out all the gremlins prior to me getting one (they're having quite a few). I fully intend to wheel this BS Badlands once the aftermarket gets on the same level that Jeep has for the Renegade, Cherokee, and Compass (rock sliders, 2"+ of lift, and better/more skid plates). Here is my baby. Her name is Lady and she is named after a wonderful horse I had as a child that would only let me ride her. She was quite the handful for anyone else.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Day I brought home my Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_220039
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_212159

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Bronco Sport Big Bend in steamy Iowa. Bought mine in late may, was lucky there was one on the lot and I handed over my credit card number as soon as the dealer said (over the phone) it’s actually there and not on order. Absolutely I’m love with it and I’ve never really been so into a car before.

Traded in my 02 ranger for this, I do miss having a truck and it was a good vehicle for me but with the bronco sport being AWD I’m actually looking forward to getting out in the snow this winter… something that was a bit of an adventure in my RWD ranger ?
Awesome man. You’re gonna be praying for snow now!

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy!

The name is Tony and it's nice to be a part of this growing community. I look forward to seeing you guys out on the roads, but even more so on the trails. Probably like many here, I was originally (and still am) a part of the Bronco6G forum as my reservation for a Base with the Sasquatch Package was put in only a few days after reservations opened up on July 13th. While my family did not fall on rough times during 2020, we did welcome our first two babies into our family and had an unexpected surgery to pay for. Because of that, I cancelled my reservation before I could transfer it to an order. We rebuilt our savings faster than I had anticipated (which is bittersweet) and I was able to get a Bronco Sport Badlands (which costs pretty much the same as a Sasquatched Base Bronco.....). This is bittersweet because now I regret pulling my reservation, but I was doing the responsible thing as a new dad and husband. I will probably wait a couple years because it would be 2023 or later if I put in an order now for a new Bronco. This also allows Ford to work out all the gremlins prior to me getting one (they're having quite a few). I fully intend to wheel this BS Badlands once the aftermarket gets on the same level that Jeep has for the Renegade, Cherokee, and Compass (rock sliders, 2"+ of lift, and better/more skid plates). Here is my baby. Her name is Lady and she is named after a wonderful horse I had as a child that would only let me ride her. She was quite the handful for anyone else.
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Day I brought home my Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_220039
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20210709_212159
That’s awesome man ! Lady is easy on the eyes.

tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
Those nite pictures, tho ...
I know right. My wife and I left from the county fair truck and tractor pulls early that night because we saw that storm system moving in. On our way back home through town, there was this wide open and empty parking lot on the right-hand side. My wife looked at me and said, "If you want some cool pictures of your new Bronco, you'd best take advantage of this moment." That was all she needed to say. I whipped the Bronco around, pulled in the empty lot and staged her for the shots. I turned on "night mode" on my Note 9 and went to town. It sounds corny but I feel like a shot like that won't happen again in the near future. I'm glad I have a cool wife. Lol I sound sappy.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I know right. My wife and I left from the county fair truck and tractor pulls early that night because we saw that storm system moving in. On our way back home through town, there was this wide open and empty parking lot on the right-hand side. My wife looked at me and said, "If you want some cool pictures of your new Bronco, you'd best take advantage of this moment." That was all she needed to say. I whipped the Bronco around, pulled in the empty lot and staged her for the shots. I turned on "night mode" on my Note 9 and went to town. It sounds corny but I feel like a shot like that won't happen again in the near future. I'm glad I have a cool wife. Lol I sound sappy.
This post contains so much truth:
  • parking lots are the best photo spots
  • ALWAYS listen when your wife gives you encouragement
  • seize the moment
Now I'm searching for a Cars and Clouds meetup ...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello from S. Florida.
An impulse buy at lunch yesterday. Badlands with moon roof.
Nice to see an active forum site.
So far digging it. Looking forward to hitting some light trails this weekend.
Cya all out there ...

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? badlands
Wow congrats. Badlands with moonroof is unobtanium. Looks great enjoy the ride. Red is pretty sharp.
Sponsored