oneminddoc

First Edition
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think youā€™ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think youā€™ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hey Folks, New as of today to the form and already impressed with the knowledge represented. Have a First Edition that should be here in June. Can't wait. Trying to figure out if it comes with navigation or not. Could not imagine it didn't, but reading it may not. Anyone know?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Hey Folks, New as of today to the form and already impressed with the knowledge represented. Have a First Edition that should be here in June. Can't wait. Trying to figure out if it comes with navigation or not. Could not imagine it didn't, but reading it may not. Anyone know?
It does not. Not built in anyway. You should still be able to use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay though.

carrfire

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello all. Coming to you from So Cal. Got myself a 2021 Big Bend. Never owned a Ford before and loving this thing. Really fun to drive. Havenā€™t donā€™t too much to it yet. Added 225/65/17 BFG KO2s, craven speed stubby antenna and a K and N air filter. This forum has been a great resource!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 838EB68F-AF1C-46E6-A53F-6E39C5EBBEC1

DawnMac

Big Bend
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi everyone! My Wrangler was getting very tired so figured I'd try something new. Went to the dealer, picked one off the lot, test drove it and had it in my driveway the next day. It's been 2 weeks and I love it. Hubby says it's about time I bought a Ford. :) Looking forward to buying some accessories now.

kdarbs337

Big Bend
First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello! I'm Kristin. I bought my BB a few days ago after my 2016 C-Max was totaled by an ignorant driver (RIP, I truly loved that little thing lol)
Since purchasing my BB I've been obsessed with all the ways I can make it "mine" from decals, to modifications and attachments. I've never even considered off-roading until now. What have I gotten myself into? I joined this forum to learn from seasoned 4x4 owners (like I said, I had a C-Max) and see what fun things others are doing with their BS.
I LOVE driving it. It's been great!
Meet Betty Bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 187459267_6249619538396943_5705141904760789687_n

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 189355262_6249619401730290_8044700281430453484_n

Jas_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
owner of a shadow black bronco sport badlands here...Absolutely loving it. Canā€™t even count the amount of compliments Iā€™ve gotten so far on it and the amount of people asking me about it. Iā€™m huge into hiking, backpacking, camping, mountain biking, snowboarding and all sorts of outdoor activities and my Chevy Malibu no longer fit my needs. Looking forward to getting into some light over landing and off roading (never done off road before) with this bad boy... Ford has done an incredible job with this vehicle.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F709D160-2E8D-441A-B6A8-EDB0E2E76607

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 91794F4B-7F28-40DE-AF38-450D3E4A35CA
wow! love it!

BustersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Daneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 4x4
Hello to all,

Just a note to say Hi and glad to have found this forum. I went looking for a new car yesterday and by sheer luck there was a Bronco Sport Badlands 4 X 4 2.0L EcoBoost 8-SPD auto transmission available at my dealership. I said lets test drive and before I had gotten back to the dealership I was sold. It amazed me, while working up my financing and paperwork, 3 different people wanted to look at it. I have no idea how I got so lucky to have just walked into that dealership and gotten exactly what I wanted given these are so hard to find. I simple love this thing already. Looking forward to all the posts and chats here.

Buster

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0094

Last edited: