Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Squier

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Greetings from Minnesota. Bought a used '21 Big Bend a few weeks ago. I love it so far. $22K OTD 42K miles. One owner before me. Carfax shows it was serviced regularly at Ford dealers and no accidents.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20240319_222237772
Sponsored

99er

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I live in the Orlando area, originally from Ohio. Just bought a used '21 Outer Banks 3 days ago. Got it for $27k with 1 previous owner, and 40k on the odometer. Loving everything about it so far! Looking forward to doing some upgrades and learning about what ya'll have done with yours.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_8164.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_8169.JPG

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Welcome Chris, and all who’ve posted and joined the group. Good luck to you all

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I live in the Orlando area, originally from Ohio. Just bought a used '21 Outer Banks 3 days ago. Got it for $27k with 1 previous owner, and 40k on the odometer. Loving everything about it so far! Looking forward to doing some upgrades and learning about what ya'll have done with yours.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_8164.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_8169.JPG
Nice Outer Banks!!Where did you live in Ohio just curious i live in Ohio?

99er

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nice Outer Banks!!Where did you live in Ohio just curious i live in Ohio?
Thanks!

I lived about 45 minutes NE of Columbus, in Coshocton. Born and raised there until I moved to Sandusky for 10 years.

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Thanks!

I lived about 45 minutes NE of Columbus, in Coshocton. Born and raised there until I moved to Sandusky for 10 years.
I live close to Streetsboro,Ohio and work in Aurora,Ohio where Sea World was before it closed!!You lived in Sandusky very close to Norwalk,Raceway one of my favorite tracks!!

SoCal

Outer Banks
First Name
Marl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi R8- 2020 Tesla M3P- 2021 Wrangler Rubi
greetings from SoCal....

Just picked this up yesterday....2023 Cactus Gray Outer Banks

amazing deals right now in certain regions on existing 2023 inventory:sunglasses:
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? tempImageMHo93l

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 68ADD9B9-D2F3-44DF-BBE3-F204DF8FDFB9

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? AD32D62B-1AEC-4B05-BF26-98FA82DDCDA7

dedwards0323

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Greetings from Upstate SC. Bought a used '21 Rapid Red Outer Banks w/Ebony Roast Leather Trim earlier this week. Ford CPO vehicle with just over 24k on the ODO. One owner personal lease SUV. Carfax shows it was serviced regularly and no accidents. SUV came with the Outer Banks Package, so we got the Power Moonroof, Wireless Charging Pad, HD Radio, & B&O Sound System w/Ten Speakers. Also has the upgraded Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist+. SUV has more 'bells & whistles' than any vehicle I've owned! Amazing how well the Bronco Sport rides!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 18

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 15

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20240409_151324

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Greetings from Upstate SC. Bought a used '21 Rapid Red Outer Banks w/Ebony Roast Leather Trim earlier this week. Ford CPO vehicle with just over 24k on the ODO. One owner personal lease SUV. Carfax shows it was serviced regularly and no accidents. SUV came with the Outer Banks Package, so we got the Power Moonroof, Wireless Charging Pad, HD Radio, & B&O Sound System w/Ten Speakers. Also has the upgraded Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist+. SUV has more 'bells & whistles' than any vehicle I've owned! Amazing how well the Bronco Sport rides!

Congrats! Rapid Red was a great color.

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

Very Nice and loaded you don't see many Outer Banks with that many options especially the
B&O Sound System!!

PMBRCB

Badlands
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello all! I took delivery on my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands last week! I had driven a 2016 Honda Accord for the past 8.5 years and was ready for a change. I've been lurking around this forum for a bit and decided to say hello! Looking forward to learning from you folks that have had these fun vehicles for a while!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Congrats on your new ride, Dennis! We sure hope you love being behind the wheel!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello all! I took delivery on my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands last week! I had driven a 2016 Honda Accord for the past 8.5 years and was ready for a change. I've been lurking around this forum for a bit and decided to say hello! Looking forward to learning from you folks that have had these fun vehicles for a while!
Congratulations, Patty! Thanks so much for joining us on the forum.

ATLAS BLUE BADLANDS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BADLANDS
My little buddy arrived yesterday! Just about a month in transport to Washington state. They already installed the Wildpeak Trail tires. More dealer prep to follow......... Teaser pic....... I didn't even have to see the Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires.....

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0915.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? trackin
Sponsored