Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Hi all.
Glad to be a part of this group. Great info and insight.

I am not an owner YET of a b/sport. Hoping to buy a BL+BL in 2022. (with tow package, alto blue, and probably the tent... not fully decided on tent)

I am 51 yrs old and do some mild adventuring : hiking/mild climbs, etc. I will be using the B/Sport for occasional off-road conditions and to GET to trail heads that needs a bit of off-road capability.

Current vehicles:
2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Performance Package (garage queen - prob will sell soon as I feel I have grown old enough to not need a sports/fast car)
2010 Ford Escape Limited v6 AWD (Will be the trade-in for the B/Sport, prob along with the BMW)
2014 (NON FORD-BASED !!!!) Mazda6 Touring with tech package (wife's DD)

Last edited:

Shorty

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Miata
Hello everybody!

I recently migrated from the Bronco forum to the BS forum when at the age of 71 my arthritic hip bothered me so much that I became concerned that getting in and out of the full sized Bronco was going to be a problem for me. I cancelled my original Bronco reservation and ordered a Badlands BS which will be more than adequate for my needs. I personally like the overall looks of the BS more both inside and out and have no regrets nor have I second guessed my decision.

As a bonus I will save $15K and receive my new vehicle one year earlier. I am a little guy who prefers small cars that are easier to keep clean and more easily fit in my 2 car garage with lots of room to spare. My daily driver is a 2020 Miata which I enjoy more than any other sports car I've owned including a 69 Vette and a 2017 Shelby GT350.

cdawg65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II, '19 Wrangler
Hey everybody !! Chris from South Carolina.I've had a BRONCO of some year or model since my first one in 1983 - 6 of the originals, lots of B2s and 1 full size.Still getting used to all the bells and whistles of the Bronco Sport,but loving my Big Bend.Can't wait for all the aftermarket stuff to roll out and see just where we can take these ponies !

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? DSCN1453.JPG

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Greetings and Salutations to all.
I bought the first one I laid eyes on, first one in my county, a week before Christmas.
Mines a Shadow Black Base model with the black badging. I'm at 1050 miles now and am still stoked.
The Dragon 1.5L is all I need and my base GOAT system Works great for me.

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
owner of a shadow black bronco sport badlands here...Absolutely loving it. Can’t even count the amount of compliments I’ve gotten so far on it and the amount of people asking me about it. I’m huge into hiking, backpacking, camping, mountain biking, snowboarding and all sorts of outdoor activities and my Chevy Malibu no longer fit my needs. Looking forward to getting into some light over landing and off roading (never done off road before) with this bad boy... Ford has done an incredible job with this vehicle.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? F709D160-2E8D-441A-B6A8-EDB0E2E76607

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 91794F4B-7F28-40DE-AF38-450D3E4A35CA

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Hello all new and pending Baby Bronco owners! Very happy to be part of this growing group as I have officially put down my deposit on my factory order. Reading through all the delays I'm really tempering my expectations of actually having the new pony in my stable anytime before May or June. I ordered the Badlands + Badlands package, in Alto Blue with the grey roof.

I have been an extremely happy Ford Flex owner since I factory ordered one of the very first Flex's on the road back in the fall of 2008. Now I renew my allegiance to the Blue Oval with a factory order of one of the coolest vehicles I've seen them come up with in a long time. I took a BL + BL package for a test drive on the weekend, back to back with a loaded Explorer and while the Baby Bronc had me beaming from ear to ear the whole time...the Explorer felt like I had just picked any random vehicle off the lot of Enterprise Rental and drove it away from the airport. (This is not to disparage the Explorer or its owners...I think it's a great looking and driving vehicle but it just didn't have that intangible cool factor I was looking for).

I bought a 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited back in 2000 and owned it for 20 years...absolutely adored that offroad beast and took it to so many cool places. Have been missing having an off-road capable vehicle since I sent my 4Runner to the graveyard with 400,000km. The Baby Bronco was the closest thing I could find in 2021 to the looks and off-road chops of the 4Runner, while still having all the creature comforts I need/want for the 90% of the time it will be used for getting groceries and running kids to school!

Can't wait for mi amigos in Mexico to get my baby built and shipped...but in the meantime I can take care of my Joneses by enjoying this forum and living vicariously through those of you who are lucky enough to have one in your driveways already!
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? Bronco

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Hello all. I’m here waiting for my Kodiak Brown Badlands to be delivered. I’m planning to use it for off roading, remote camping, hunting, hiking, and just adventuring across the US.

I currently drive a Buick Lesabre that I got to hold me over until I could afford another adventure car after my 2004 Nissan Pathfinder transmission blew. I can’t wait to head back out into the the woods and the desert.

A huge thank you to everyone who already got theirs and are sharing your experiences so far. It helps with planning.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Hello all!!! The name is Brandon and I am soon to be a Iconic Silver Bronco Sport Big Bend. I have done alot of research on the Bronco Sport and then I fell in love with it. My late parents always wanted to see the new Bronco, and Bronco Sport. So my purchase is going to a dedication in their memory. I am looking forward to seeing and hearing all the new advice on this vehicle.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20201212_222527

Last edited:

Woody763

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Acadia
Hello all!

Glad I found this forum, been obsessed with finding one of these that's actually available for purchase now.. wife needs the heated seats, so finding a Big Bend with the Big Bend package or even an Outer Banks has been a real challenge. I'm sure most Ford dealers within a 200 radius of Columbus, OH know who I am by now. Anyway, found one available on Dealer Order and put a deposit down. Big Bend, Big Bend package.. getting more details today, but appears to be IN TRANSIT and I cannot wait!

Do a like of light hiking with the wife and our 2 Great Danes, can't wait to take this on a proper road trip / camping adventure.

Cheers!

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I took a BL + BL package for a test drive on the weekend, back to back with a loaded Explorer and while the Baby Bronc had me beaming from
I was considering getting an Explorer ST as well. I ended getting the Bronco Sport instead because it was half the price. I did not test drive ether. I first put my eyes on the Bronco sport when the dealer showed up to deliver it. I am glad I got the Bronco sport. (Mine is the Big Bend I thing it is BG + BG not sure, I took the only one they had available! )

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Hello! Posting from the top of Virginia. I just picked up my OB OB + on Tuesday. The minute I sat in it, I knew this was it. Took it on a trip to PA. As I was driving home, I remembered years ago, when I was fresh out of college, I was looking for a vehicle. My first choice was a Bronco. Alas, I was also broke. I now have my Bronco Sport. ? I would like to thank all on this forum. I have learned so much. And hope to continue to learn.

area51babe

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi all, glad that I found this group!

I took a Big Bend for a test drive this week and loved it! On Friday I put my order in for an Outer Banks and the dealer advised 2-3 months. reading some notes here, it sounds like that might be optimistic?

recently sold my 2002 Escape with 205,000. Hubby drives an F350 dually diesel and loves it. Previously had a Focus, Ranger and my ‘67 Mustang convertible. Looking forward to my BS!
Sponsored