Pbell1975

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered my 2022 Bronco Sport on April 6th. It was delivered yesterday on November 26th. I am excited, however I thought the red pepper metallic would be more of a red than it actually is. It’s still super nice and I’m excited.
Ford Bronco Sport Santa has arrived!!!! CFCD6807-8429-4AE0-A444-E266A016894E
Sponsored

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Good luck with it. It’s a good color. Too bad your dealer couldn’t deliver inside the building. My crappy dealer delivered in the pouring rain. I asked why. Some bs about insurance and customers in the building. It was ok to be in the building to sign the paperwork and give them a freaking check. Definitely my last Ford.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Ordered my 2022 Bronco Sport on April 6th. It was delivered yesterday on November 26th. I am excited, however I thought the red pepper metallic would be more of a red than it actually is. It’s still super nice and I’m excited.
I also picked that color, only after driving around looking for actual vehicles with different colors. It was only when a Bronco with that color was in front of me did I say thats it!

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats. Enjoy it!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Definitely more copper than red in person but really red in pictures. There is one by me and it looks pretty good in person.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Congrats

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Congrats, enjoy the new ride.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Good luck with it. It’s a good color. Too bad your dealer couldn’t deliver inside the building. My crappy dealer delivered in the pouring rain. I asked why. Some bs about insurance and customers in the building. It was ok to be in the building to sign the paperwork and give them a freaking check. Definitely my last Ford.
I will never buy another Ford !
Because they made me come get it outside in the rain !
Hahahaha
You should’ve said, ‘Take it inside and dry it off or the deals off. I’m not paying for a wet Vehicle.’
No really you should’ve said that and snapped a picture of the Salesman’s face.
Good 👍 one, LoL 😂 Roflmao !
Thanks, I needed that ;’)
FWIW my Ford Dealer has a big covered car port at one end where they open the doors and spent about an hour with me explaining things and setting up FordPass and stuff.
My salesman actually read the owners manual.
I went in to pick up my rubber floor mats. I still had the first one in the county. My salesman’s wife was there. She asked, I let them take it out for a test drive.
She bought the second one to come in. A Big Bend in grey..
A friend of mine has a new Maverick 2.0L AWD in Black of course. He loves it. I want it but he paid $43,000 for it.
It’s loaded. One model down from the top offering.
Longer wheel base, sits lower, rides different, very powerful, should be a strong little truck.
Had way WAY more power than my 2008 2.7 Ltr Toyota 5 speed manual.
No Sir, my BS is NOT my last Ford.

Last edited:

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's interesting how mfrs mess with the available colors (and new ones); some new and tweaked colors "hit" and become very popular, others -- why did they replace that great color with that new one (just a little bit different from the old) that nobody likes? The rare colors are plain old bright white, blackest black, reddest red, blue green, and so on. Area 51, Cactus Grey, Cyber Orange once captured the imagination -- but we're fickle, aren't we?

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hahahaha
You should’ve said, ‘Take it inside and dry it off or the deals off. I’m not paying for a wet Vehicle.’
FWIW my Ford Dealer has a big covered car port at one end where they open the doors and spent about an hour with me explaining things and setting up FordPass and stuff.
I went in to pick up my rubber floor mats. I still had the first one in the county. My salesman’s wife was there. She asked, I let them take it out for a test drive.
A friend of mine has a new Maverick 2.0L AWD in Black of course. He loves it. I want it but he paid $43,000 for it.
Longer wheel base, sits lower, rides different, very powerful, should be a strong little truck.
The whole lack of service is what is souring me. I have taken delivery in the rain in the past and the vehicle has been inside. (Different dealer)This dealer has inside space but the whole insurance restriction bs. No. Now with keep an eye on the coolant level. No.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hahahaha
There is a right way and a wrong way to do something. Delivery of a $30,000 to $50,000 vehicle should not be done outside in the pouring rain. What have you been told about buying a car since you were old enough to drive, never at night and never in the rain.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yeah, could come back the next day right ?

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I also picked that color, only after driving around looking for actual vehicles with different colors. It was only when a Bronco with that color was in front of me did I say thats it!
I looked at other cars in the actual color and read reviews and thoughts on the color I chose online. I'm still a bit nervous about what my bronco sport willl look like in the color.

Have fun and enjoy your car!

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Sounds like it is not a "Ford" issue, but a dealer issue! I would change dealers and send a letter to this dealer's GM and explain why. And tell him that everyone you meet and also on social media you will tell everyone about the very poor experience. Did you get a dealership rating review (survey), and did you rate them poorly?

Last edited:

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Eff i'm a sucker for red, great choice and congrats on the new ride! You'll love it!
Sponsored