SOLD-Rubber OEM Bronco Front and Rear seat floor mats for anyone looking for some

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I bought a set off another member here, as my order didn't include them. I ended up with a dealer stock that had the liners and he wouldn't omit them from the purchase so I have an extra set. $100 and shipping is what I paid, I'll just ask the same. They are unused. I also have a set of carpet mats I won't use, still in plastic.
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Someone should grab these. The fit is the best I’ve ever seen including Weathertech in my wife’s Explorer and Quadratech in my previous Wrangler.

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Someone should grab these. The fit is the best I’ve ever seen including Weathertech in my wife’s Explorer and Quadratech in my previous Wrangler.
They are in a box, I am in no hurry, don't need a second set, and I am not going to make a profit off PersimmonHills deal...just moving mats for anyone in need?

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Are these for rubber flooring or carpet flooring?

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Are these for rubber flooring or carpet flooring?
ahh good point, I would say rubber flooring, I have the badlands, I will test one just to make sure but they look exactly like the ones that just came with my purchase and it has the rubber floors for what that's worth.

LengthyDicta

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I bought a set off another member here, as my order didn't include them. I ended up with a dealer stock that had the liners and he wouldn't omit them from the purchase so I have an extra set. $100 and shipping is what I paid, I'll just ask the same. They are unused. I also have a set of carpet mats I won't use, still in plastic.
Are these still available? I have a Badlands with the rubber flooring. I'm in the market for the OEM rubber mats to replace the carpet mats it came with.

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Are these still available? I have a Badlands with the rubber flooring. I'm in the market for the OEM rubber mats to replace the carpet mats it came with.
yes they are. $100 and whatever it takes to UPS them to you. I have a UPS account so it will be discounted in that regard. From Oklahoma to me in Michigan it was $27

GHBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yes they are. $100 and whatever it takes to UPS them to you. I have a UPS account so it will be discounted in that regard. From Oklahoma to me in Michigan it was $27
I'm interested in the mats if he decides not to take them.

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'm interested in the mats if he decides not to take them.
sounds great. Same deal though I sent a message to them, if they decide they don't want them, all I am asking is the same $100 and shipping I paid. I have a UPS account so it's typically pretty reasonable, if you have a corporate account, that's fine too. whatever ends up cheapest. I will message you just to keep track.

Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Hello!
If you find It could you kindly send me the link to buy also . . .
I have a rubberized Badlands
Thanks a lot

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks a lot
I found It
They look perfect
that's the site most refer to if nothing else for a comprehensive list of options. My dealer in Ann Arbor didn't have most items listed, but if I used that site, copy/paste the product codes, it showed up. Hope it helps. I have to agree as others have said, they are a custom fit and perfectly molded.
Sponsored