RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
*The guys at 4WP in San Antonio did a great and fast job installing my RC Nudge Bar today ... really, REALLY like it!
**I think I'm calling my exterior upgrades FINISHED!
***QUESTION: Since Texas requires a front license plate and my current mounting area is directly behind my lights ... HOW DO I SUPPORT THE LICENSE PLATE AND MOUNT IT NOW? It has to go below the lights and must be visible. ANYBODY WITH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS NUDGE BAR AND LICENSE PLATE MOUNTING ... PLEASE HELP.
THANKS!!!!!
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230228-175307_Gallery
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230228-175214_Gallery
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
*The guys at 4WP in San Antonio did a great and fast job installing my RC Nudge Bar today ... really, REALLY like it!
***QUESTION: Since Texas requires a front license plate and my current mounting area is directly behind my lights ... HOW DO I SUPPORT THE LICENSE PLATE AND MOUNT IT NOW? It has to go below the lights and must be visible. ANYBODY WITH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS NUDGE BAR AND LICENSE PLATE MOUNTING ... PLEASE HELP.
THANKS!!!!!
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230228-175307_Gallery
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230228-175214_Gallery
Something like this........

Looks great by the way!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Something like this........

Looks great by the way!! :thumbsup:
Thanks!!! Will look into that. The one that came won't work since it's mounted flush into the bumper and directly behind the 2 center lights. I figured before I tried to rig one up from angle iron someone else would have a better solution.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Bar and lights look great! You might want to verify this statement by my grandson. I recently assisted his fiance and him in getting a 23 Heritage Limited. Picked it up at an Oklahoma dealer and no license plate bracket was on the front. He says there is an exception for front plates if your vehicle didn't come with a bracket. I guess if he's wrong the Houston PD will let them know. He doesn't have one on his Audi Q5 either.

What did 4Wheel Parts charge for the bar and lights?

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
When I bought my Big Bend, the license plate bracket wasn't on the bumper. It ended up being in the well with the spare tire (bagged and with the rivets). Cheers!

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bar and lights look great! You might want to verify this statement by my grandson. I recently assisted his fiance and him in getting a 23 Heritage Limited. Picked it up at an Oklahoma dealer and no license plate bracket was on the front. He says there is an exception for front plates if your vehicle didn't come with a bracket. I guess if he's wrong the Houston PD will let them know. He doesn't have one on his Audi Q5 either.

What did 4Wheel Parts charge for the bar and lights?
*Unfortunately, I've been ticketed before on my Jeep because my front plate wasn't clearly "visible" and at least according to the TX DPS ... no exceptions. 4WP charged $400 for nudge bar with lights. The one in San Antonio charges $300 IF it's a nudge bar only without lights. Ford place wanted $500! It was a splurge but the 4WP place had lots of experience with this same nudge bar on the BS.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
*Unfortunately, I've been ticketed before on my Jeep because my front plate wasn't clearly "visible" and at least according to the TX DPS ... no exceptions. 4WP charged $400 for nudge bar with lights. The one in San Antonio charges $300 IF it's a nudge bar only without lights. Ford place wanted $500! It was a splurge but the 4WP place had lots of experience with this same nudge bar on the BS.
Very reasonable. Less than what I expected.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
THANKS!!!!!
Looks great. Damn 360 system won't let me do similar.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
THANKS!!!!!
I wish they could figure out a way to keep the tow hooks. I prefer this one just not at the expense of the tow hooks. And No I do not want D rings added to the one Ford Ranger Lifts has.

smiracle

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Looks good! I plan on getting the same along with a leveling kit once the tires from the dealership are used up so I can get some AT ones

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
RodNSA:

I have a question on the Rough Country Nudge Bar's 4" Light Option. I'm assuming:

The Bar comes with them attached?

Looks like the cabling has an interior switch?

Where did you postion the switch (pics please)?

Who are the lights manufacturers?

Much thanks for the share, and Nice Ride man...

RR

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Looks good! I plan on getting the same along with a leveling kit once the tires from the dealership are used up so I can get some AT ones
I thought of doing the same but unfortunately couldn't wait so I sold my stock tires for $300 ... was worth it to me because I don't put that many miles on my vehicles so didn't want to wait 3+ years to get AT tires ... plus got a great deal on my Toyo Open Country ATIII
RodNSA:

I have a question on the Rough Country Nudge Bar's 4" Light Option. I'm assuming:

*Well ... I did NOT get the nudge bar with the light kit. For some reason it was out of stock on Amazon but the nudge bar without the light kit had a 2 day delivery ... so got it without the light kit. I ordered 4 lights (4 inch round) from Amazon of a brand that had been recommended to me by the manufacturer NILIGHT. (See pic). I did NOT get the wiring, harness or switch YET. My brother in law is going to do the install because he has experience with adding lights to his Jeep. So, truthfully I have no idea how the switch will be ... probably on the inside and hidden in an area below the current light panel configuration. As of the time that I posted this pic ... I just installed the lights myself on the bar to view it and see if they would work but they are not functional yet ... probably in a week or so I'll know how he does it since I'll be assisting him.
Hope that helps ... Rod
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230304-141002_Amazon Shoppin

RR

OP
OP
RodNSA

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
RodNSA:

RR
I tried to answer this but don't see my reply. I didn't get the light kit from Rough Country but got NILIGHT brand from Amazon but haven't bought the harness or switch because my brother in law will be doing the install. Currently they are positioned but not operational.

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
RodNSA:

Thanks for the information, please share the internal look when it's all hooked up.

Happy Trails Buddy...

RR

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
RodNSA:

Thanks for the information, please share the internal look when it's all hooked up.

Happy Trails Buddy...

RR
just installed my rough country nudge bar with their round lights. Took me6 hours, I’m not a mechanic so it was a lot of trial and error. Here’s a clip of my wiring and the switches

Sponsored