RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
just installed my rough country nudge bar with their round lights. Took me6 hours, I’m not a mechanic so it was a lot of trial and error. Here’s a clip of my wiring and the switches

WOW ... I'M IMPRESSED!
just installed my rough country nudge bar with their round lights. Took me6 hours, I’m not a mechanic so it was a lot of trial and error. Here’s a clip of my wiring and the switches

Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! 5BB399FB-2E34-43A6-8524-58F36AD40637
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! 1CEAD9C4-16E0-4A43-BE2F-946DE41562FF
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! 2AA18FC4-AA7D-4885-BCE7-4DB5F8D667F0

I used these ATV type clamp on light holders that someone suggested on a previous thread that I got on Amazon. Then mounted the license plate to them, then clamps to light bar.
*That looks good! I actually bought something similar but it was for a 3 inch bar and could modify it like I thought plus couldn't figure out how to center it. I ended up by just using the existing 2 holes and putting a thick metal plate behind the license plate and a thick iron diamond patterned frame over the license plate. The license plate itself has for points of secure attachment with a frame but UNFORTUNATELY the actual frame is only attached on front. I hope (???) The metal plate behind the license plate stops it from bending ... we shall see!
Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! Screenshot_20230329_092015_Gallery

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks really good.......so far. But if you went this far, you will never be done!! Look at AuxBeam.com for your wiring and switches, easy and great quality. Keep going!!!

Ford Bronco Sport ROUGH COUNTRY Nudge Bar installed today  ... calling this bad boy DONE πŸ˜‰! IMG_20220914_122931090
Looks like a law enforcement vehicle, just add some spotlights.
Sponsored