Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
There seems to be no cure for the 1.5” RC lift. 6-7 hours of shop time has led to everyone being baffled. Everything is super tight, yet it sounds horrible over any bumps or rough road!? Cannot figure out what is causing it, so back to stock it goes Friday!
Don‘t waste your $$ on this kit. Not sure the 4Wheel Parts kit would be any better and they are not willing to take the chance due to not knowing and wasting yet more shop time.

We tried!?!?!!
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
There seems to be no cure for the 1.5” RC lift. 6-7 hours of shop time has led to everyone being baffled. Everything is super tight, yet it sounds horrible over any bumps or rough road!? Cannot figure out what is causing it, so back to stock it goes Friday!
Don‘t waste your $$ on this kit. Not sure the 4Wheel Parts kit would be any better and they are not willing to take the chance due to not knowing and wasting yet more shop time.

We tried!?!?!!
You were brave trying a new product, thanks for the review,

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi

We tried!?!?!!
where is it coming from and what kind of noise?

I have rattling/rubbing sound on the rear passenger side

OP
OP

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
where is it coming from and what kind of noise?

I have rattling/rubbing sound on the rear passenger side
Mine was coming from the front only, nothing in the back. Just got back home from a three trip ordeal trying to figure it out. It’s all been put back to stock and all is well, and the ride is so much better ”again”.

DSM

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

We tried!?!?!!

Kelsfel

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Rough Country has made a fix for this lift and will be sending out fixes soon. We have worked with R&D in order to fix this issue.

OP
OP

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rough Country has made a fix for this lift and will be sending out fixes soon. We have worked with R&D in order to fix this issue.
To late for me, already took it off! Had they let me know one of the 4 different times I tried to contact them, I could have left it on. They did not tell my shop anything either after multiple phone calls trying to figure it out.

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
what is this fix? I took off the sway bar end links because the brackets snapped, and I replaced them with the stock sway bar end links and the car drives way way better

not to mention rough country was not helpful when I called and wouldn’t allow me to speak with their engineering team.

I have spent over 20 hours on this lift now and have had it break twice, once nearly leaving me stranded

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Fixing this issue would include covering the costs involved. Don't think I could trust RC otherwise.