Rough country 20”LED bar - does my BS OB have adaptive cruise control sensor?

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey,

I have bought a 2022 BS outerbanks with the tech package. It’s in at the dealership but I’m away so can’t pick it up until Sept 3. Trying to get everything done to it beforehand.

I want to have the Rough Country 20” LED light bar installed.

https://lowriders.ca/i-23911278?q=Bronco+sport

Does my BS have an adaptive cruise control sensor? Is that something that comes with the 360 package thingy? (I didn’t order that package)
Thank you!
Sponsored

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do you have 360+? What does your cruise control button look like? If it’s just a circle with a line type of symbol (speedometer) it’s not adaptive. If it has the circle with line(speedometer) plus a car as the symbol then it is adaptive and the light bar may interfere with a sensor.

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do you have 360+? What does your cruise control button look like? If it’s just a circle with a line type of symbol (speedometer) it’s not adaptive. If it has the circle with line(speedometer) plus a car as the symbol then it is adaptive and the light bar may interfere with a sensor.
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I don't possess my new BS, I pick it up Sept 3. All I can say is it's on outer banks, and I did not order the Ford Co-Pilot 360 assist....so I believe this means I don't have adaptive cruise control. But i'm kinda just trying to confirm before I pull the trigger on ordering the light bar.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I don't possess my new BS, I pick it up Sept 3. All I can say is it's on outer banks, and I did not order the Ford Co-Pilot 360 assist....so I believe this means I don't have adaptive cruise control. But i'm kinda just trying to confirm before I pull the trigger on ordering the light bar.
You’re right, if you didn’t order the co-pilot 360+ you won’t have adaptive cruise on yours.

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks!