Rough Country 1.5" leveling lift 255/56/r17 Wild Peak A/T At3W tires Hood protecter

Demars57

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
After having Rough Country lift installed the sway bar hits the uni-body any idea how to correct?

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country 1.5" leveling lift 255/56/r17 Wild Peak A/T At3W tires Hood protecter IMG_2823[1].JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country 1.5" leveling lift 255/56/r17 Wild Peak A/T At3W tires Hood protecter IMG_2823[1].JPG
Sponsored

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
After having Rough Country lift installed the sway bar hits the uni-body any idea how to correct?
Still having this issue? Have you been able to find out anything about how to resolve it?

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3,Jeep Wrangler JLemon
Still having this issue? Have you been able to find out anything about how to resolve it?
He said a few nuts got loose and hasn't posted anything else since( at least I think it was him or someone else with the same problem.)

OP
OP
Demars57

Demars57

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They did some re-adjusting and not hitting the uni-body anymore, however still have a knocking noise from front suspension like something is loose its going back in this afternoon.

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
They did some re-adjusting and not hitting the uni-body anymore, however still have a knocking noise from front suspension like something is loose its going back in this afternoon.
Please keep us posted! “Supposedly” RC knows how to fix this and said its not in the instruction, but my shop is aware of it, but can’t take it in until my next appointment next Wednesday. I’m not sure how to explain it really so don’t want to give any false information. But please please keep me posted what you find out today. If I can’t get it resolved or hear of anyone getting it resolved, I am just going to have them go back to stock.

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
Please keep us posted! “Supposedly” RC knows how to fix this and said its not in the instruction, but my shop is aware of it, but can’t take it in until my next appointment next Wednesday. I’m not sure how to explain it really so don’t want to give any false information. But please please keep me posted what you find out today. If I can’t get it resolved or hear of anyone getting it resolved, I am just going to have them go back to stock.
is this the front or rear sway bar or both? I get that thunk/clunk sound going over bumps. It’s not a rattling like something is loose though.

please let me know what has to be done to fix this?

OP
OP
Demars57

Demars57

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
is this the front or rear sway bar or both? I get that thunk/clunk sound going over bumps. It’s not a rattling like something is loose though.

please let me know what has to be done to fix this?
Front sway bar, they spent 2 hours couldn't find whats causing the problem, dropping it off next week they are going to look further into it, they are also calling Ruff Country for help.

OP
OP
Demars57

Demars57

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Problem solved, they talked to Ruff Country, when putting the spacer for the strut your need to properly seat, which is not on the directions, 2 hours of work o more noise

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
Problem solved, they talked to Ruff Country, when putting the spacer for the strut your need to properly seat, which is not on the directions, 2 hours of work o more noise
No more noise over any bumps? Even slow rapid bumps? Any??

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
i am a bit confused, doesn’t the spacer only go on one way? How can you install the spacer without seating it ?
Sponsored