Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
  • Banned
Just a psa so you don’t decapitate your ride. But if you have a roof basket and a tire you will definitely not fit in parking garages 7 feet and under. Mine is roughly 7’1”-7’3”. Even with just the basket is iffy. I find myself constantly having to find other parking options in metro areas. Hell even at the hospital I work at I can’t get in either one of the parking garages. Even worse with the snow lol.
Ford Bronco Sport Roof rack and tire 10295920-5154-4AED-9898-A2BE8E34056D
Sponsored

TSP Overland

Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Just a psa so you don’t decapitate your ride. But if you have a roof basket and a tire you will definitely not fit in parking garages 7 feet and under. Mine is roughly 7’1”-7’3”. Even with just the basket is iffy. I find myself constantly having to find other parking options in metro areas. Hell even at the hospital I work at I can’t get in either one of the parking garages. Even worse with the snow lol.
Do you have a lift kit on your Bronco Sport or factory Badlands height?

OP
OP
RiotfunK

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
  • Banned
Yeah 1.5” and 245/65/17

TheDeadlySpaceman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
Is the basket actually any taller than the antenna?

I did put my BL into a parking garage that was 7’-someodd before I put 245s on it and it felt tight. My secondary hesitation about a lift kit is clearance issues.

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
RiotfunK

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
  • Banned
Yeah I had to put a shorty antenna so it wouldn’t touch the cage. Top high point, Is probs a good 6 inches higher than the oem antenna. I’d have to actually measure. But keep hitting the plastic roof parking garage height things at 7’2”
Sponsored