Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ordered 4/10
Built 6/17
Rcm 9/29
Shipped 10/4
Arrived 10/14
Still waiting on the fdm, and I've had radio silence from the dealership since the 18th.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered 4/10
Built 6/17
Rcm 9/29
Shipped 10/4
Arrived 10/14
Still waiting on the fdm, and I've had radio silence from the dealership since the 18th.
? that sucks that it’s been at the dealer for a month but I bet you will hear some good news soon it seems the part is available now.

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
? that sucks that it’s been at the dealer for a month but I bet you will hear some good news soon it seems the part is available now.
I hope so my payment is due on my current vehicle, I was hoping I could use my payment for even more down. But I think I'm going to have to pay another payment.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Order: 3/16
In Production: 6/22
Chip installed: 10/16
Shipped: 10/19

No FDM recall. Dealer told me today should arrive next week and they say original quoted price will be honored.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
She’s finally here!!!!!!!
Wow look at that top tier Badlands!! Amazing!! How does the paint look? Tell us how it drives first impressions?

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow look at that top tier Badlands!! Amazing!! How does the paint look? Tell us how it drives first impressions?
I really love the color I had a hard time deciding between this and cactus gray but it seems like a lot of people have the cactus gray and I wanted something different. There is some metallic to it but it’s very subtle. I’ve only driven at home from the dealership but so far so good it’s really comfortable to drive. I set up the Bluetooth in my phone and the Ford pass app but I really have to spend some time playing with the screen and the features. I’m going to bring it back in a week or two to do the ceramic coating and at that time I’m gonna have them install the bumper cover I bought and see if they can do the vinyl overlay on the letters since I bought reflective white ones. Once I get my ford pass points I’ll be buying the dash cams.

I really cannot give enough praise to my dealership between all the snafu is over the past eight months plus they do not do mark ups on customer orders they didn’t try to pull any kind of funny business on me at all. I bought at Levitown Ford in New York and seriously if anyone here hasn’t bought yet that’s the place to go because some of the other local dealerships are marking things up to a ridiculous amount and dropping that bomb on customers.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I really love the color I had a hard time deciding between this and cactus gray but it seems like a lot of people have the cactus gray and I wanted something different. There is some metallic to it but it’s very subtle. I’ve only driven at home from the dealership but so far so good it’s really comfortable to drive. I set up the Bluetooth in my phone and the Ford pass app but I really have to spend some time playing with the screen and the features. I’m going to bring it back in a week or two to do the ceramic coating and at that time I’m gonna have them install the bumper cover I bought and see if they can do the vinyl overlay on the letters since I bought reflective white ones. Once I get my ford pass points I’ll be buying the dash cams.
Yeah I would imagine its a lot to take in given the journey you took to get that unicorn rare as hens teeth vehicle. Congrats and enjoy!!

Swtcaro

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Ordered 3/30
built 6/12
rcm installed 10/22
shipped 10/25
still waiting… expected this weekend at the latest but not hopefull

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered 2/13
Production 6/4
Shipped 10/20

Waiting on delivery (est 11/24)
Will need FDM as well

soooo close!!
Ford site says it was delivered today! ?

Giving my dealer till noon tomorrow to reach out..if crickets at lunch, I will be calling them (nothing from them since August, even when I told the my order was shipped).

Dealer interaction has been poor to put it midly, but I can’t wait to get my baby!!

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Ford site says it was delivered today! ?

Giving my dealer till noon tomorrow to reach out..if crickets at lunch, I will be calling them (nothing from them since August, even when I told the my order was shipped).

Dealer interaction has been poor to put it midly, but I can’t wait to get my baby!!
Good luck tomorrow!