Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations?

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
Installing the nudgebar with pod lights and wanted to know if anyone had recommendations on rocker switch panels or a wireless option thats good quality?
Sponsored

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I had this same argument withmyself last night... and decided for now im gonna run the little mouse style rocker switches that are self adhesive. Down low near the hood puller.. not sure what all switches i will need before this is done so i didnt want to commit to anything permanent

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Similar to these but i think i got marine ones....just did a nudgebar last weekend so if you have any questions just ask

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? Screenshot_20210712-183015_Chrome

JTAV8R

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
Take a look at the Trigger Series. https://triggercontroller.com/

I bought the Trigger 4 Plus https://triggercontroller.com/trigger-controller-4-plus/ for my BB after installing the nudge bar and lights. Working on a stand to mount it under the hood now. Pictures to follow when I start the process. I've installed the nudge bar and one set of lights...waiting on the second set now (backordered).
I am looking to install AUX switches as well and saw this kit, I am debating a 3D printed mount that will fit in that small shelf space right below the multimedia center, seems like a good place to put switches and I dont use that space for much of anything else.

Nyeagle

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Take a look at the Trigger Series. https://triggercontroller.com/

I bought the Trigger 4 Plus https://triggercontroller.com/trigger-controller-4-plus/ for my BB after installing the nudge bar and lights. Working on a stand to mount it under the hood now. Pictures to follow when I start the process. I've installed the nudge bar and one set of lights...waiting on the second set now (backordered).
where did you mount it and did you hookup the Yellow ACC wire to the battery or to a ACC wire?

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Is there a way to run something like the Aux Switches on the big Bronco, replace the sunglass holder?

JTAV8R

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I installed two brackets on rubber isolation mounts to existing holes already in the drivers fender well. I also put a rubber bushing between the plate and the brackets to reduce the shock and vibration to the unit. This unit is heavy duty from the factory, but you never know. Originally I had it wired directly to the battery. I have since ran it to an auxiliary ignition point on the fuse box.
Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0464

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0462

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0468

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0484

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0478

Nyeagle

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I installed two brackets on rubber isolation mounts to existing holes already in the drivers fender well. I also put a rubber bushing between the plate and the brackets to reduce the shock and vibration to the unit. This unit is heavy duty from the factory, but you never know. Originally I had it wired directly to the battery. I have since ran it to an auxiliary ignition point on the fuse box.
Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0464

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0462

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0468

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0484

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? IMG_0478
Which fuse did you use for acc wire?

Nyeagle

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

This was my final placement. Found some old brackets that fit perfectly. Decided to keep it always hot and wired it straight to the battery.

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163318

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163323

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163325

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This was my final placement. Found some old brackets that fit perfectly. Decided to keep it always hot and wired it straight to the battery.

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163318

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163323

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? 20210925_163325
I'm in the same boat... did you still have the acc yellow cable) connected to the battery, is not killing the battery all the time?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Does anyone know what the "WIRING PREP-PACK" listed on the window sticker is? I thought maybe it was pre-wired for accessories.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Does anyone know what the "WIRING PREP-PACK" listed on the window sticker is? I thought maybe it was pre-wired for accessories.
Some hypotheses as to purpose, but no formal statement from Ford on exactly what that line-item includes.

Likely includes items in the Badlands / First-Edition trim level like the Driver's A-Pillar wiring harness for roofline lightbar.

Some of us hoped it also included the appropriate front-to-back harness for retrofitting the tow kit by dealers, but so far no joy on that.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That is one thing I love about my FJ is that they gave “blank” switch in the dash where you could add the lights etc into the existing switch area.

Ford Bronco Sport Rocker switch panels or a wireless option recommendations? C1F8DBE3-5A80-4471-AD76-3A9DAB7526CD

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands

Jay - How did you wire the 4 lights to the Trigger 4 plus? Are they all on 1 circuit or did you split them up? If you did put them all on 1 circuit what/how did you do that? I am debating between getting 4 lights like you or a LED bar instead.
Sponsored