M1091

Badlands
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello, I’m brand new here. Took my Badlands out for some gnarly rock crawling with some Jeeps this weekend and she handled the challenging terrain amazingly. Impressed everyone on the trails, including myself!

No issues all day until I got back to the parking lot to air up my tires. When I was leaving something started rubbing and squealing in my front brakes when I come to a stop and when making left turns. I know it’s pretty common to get a rock stuck in a disc brake so I think that’s all it is.

Any suggestions how to get it out other than taking it to a shop? I’ve tried reversing to kick it out and it got better but something is still rubbing and I don’t want anything to get damaged.
Sponsored

H.M.

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco spot first edition
You will probably have to take off your tire and I had the same issue but it was my back left break and a rock was stuck between the heat shield and brake rotor so I suggest looking at that.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Pull wheel and remove rock. Stuck between the rotor and shield there. Might even been able to pull it out enough with wheel on to drop rock out

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I would definitely pull the wheel off ASAP. If it's something other than a rock it will not get better on its own.
Sponsored