First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Grand Cherokee Overland
I was really hoping to see what an LED light bar would look like on the BS. Will be picking up a Badlands in a few months and this is something I have in the plans. I am definitely a fan. My only concern is how hard it will be to wire and where to put the toggle switch. Would love to see it as a Dealer option.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I was really hoping to see what an LED light bar would look like on the BS. Will be picking up a Badlands in a few months and this is something I have in the plans. I am definitely a fan. My only concern is how hard it will be to wire and where to put the toggle switch. Would love to see it as a Dealer option.
Your in luck, It will be an option!!

• Part Number: M-15200K-CXR

Check out the Bronco Sport Wish list that was posted in an earlier thread.:

Attachments

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Whats the price on that light bar gonna be?

Bukn Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Mustang GT, 94 F-150, 2014 Transit Connect,
Photos of Rigid Industries prototyping LED light bar and light pod on Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 1
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 2
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 3
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 4
Inexcusable Ford did not include 'upfitter' switches on the Sport. I have them on my Transit Connect for crying out loud!
Photos of Rigid Industries prototyping LED light bar and light pod on Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 1
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 2
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 3
Ford Bronco Sport Rigid Industries developing aftermarket light bar and pod for Bronco Sport Rigid Industries LED Lighting Aftermarket Bronco Sport 4
Inexcusable that Ford didn't offer 'upfitter' switches on the Sport. I've got them on my Transit connect for crying out loud!

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Another good idea for after market maybe.

also making it easier to do wiring & maybe another fuse block. Cuz you gotta expect this is absolutely something people will want to do

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a feeling the 2022 Bronco Sport will have accessory switch's. Too many of us want to have those accessories.

Personally I'm just looking at ditch lights and brush bar type light when I can get a brush bar. I figured it would be a lot easier to bring the power supply from the battery to the lights near the engine compartment . You would only have to run 20 gauge or so wire for a switch to a relay through the firewall. If I use a wireless switch I wouldn't have to go through the firewall at all. Otherwise I'd also need to run a heavier (14 -16 gauge) power cable through the cabin and headliner and drill through the roof for a roof mounted light.