Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Out of curiosity I looked up my Kelley Blue Book value (Big Bend model) I was shocked and thought there was a glitch. Value was listed over $38,000! Darned near $10k more than I paid for mine new. So I looked for comparable Sports listed nearby on Cars.com. Dealers had them ranging from $35,000 to $40,000. Most were in the upper ra ge. My dealer had a sharp two door full size Bronco with the 2.7 and Sasquatch package and now my crazy ass is having thoughts ...?
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Out of curiosity I looked up my Kelley Blue Book value (Big Bend model) I was shocked and thought there was a glitch. Value was listed over $38,000! Darned near $10k more than I paid for mine new. So I looked for comparable Sports listed nearby on Cars.com. Dealers had them ranging from $35,000 to $40,000. Most were in the upper ra ge. My dealer had a sharp two door full size Bronco with the 2.7 and Sasquatch package and now my crazy ass is having thoughts ...?
Doubtful the big bronco is for sale, and if it is, it will 10k over msrp min.

OP
OP

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They had 5 out front the other day with 3 having sold signs posted. I figured these were ordered vehicles. But the one I like is listed on their site at list price. They are a great dealer and I have bought a lot of vehicles from them.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They had 5 out front the other day with 3 having sold signs posted. I figured these were ordered vehicles. But the one I like is listed on their site at list price. They are a great dealer and I have bought a lot of vehicles from them.
There is a 0% chance they have it at listed price lol a lot of dealerships are posting MSRP online and waiting to get you in the door before you look at the sticker and notice $15k market adjustment, and another $10k in dealer added accessories.

I told a couple Kia dealerships that if they could offer MSRP for a telluride I would drive down right now and purchase, and they declined. Closest dealership offering MSRP for telluride ls is Colorado. So that’s $1200 to ship it to me added to the price of the car.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Resale values are crazy right now. My 21 Telluride is worth nearly 5k over msrp now that it’s over a year old with 12k miles ?. Expecting the BS to really retain its value either way.

nola4lyfe

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Ford dealerships are the only places not giving a lot of money trade in for the Bronco Sports. I went in with three trade in offers from Jeep, Car Max & Carvana which averaged 35k thought they would work with me and they offered me 26k towards the trade in for a Badlands. The Big Bend only had 357 miles on it.

Tim XXX

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I brought my BL to Carmax the other day for an appraisal. They offered me 44k. I was amazed the offer was that high.
That’s crazy, that is more than I owe on my Badlands with the Badlands package. I’d be tempted to sell mine for that, lol! I have another vehicle I could drive and not have a car payment ?

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We have dealers here in DFW selling big Broncos, seeing more and more in the wild. I could have bought one about a month ago.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
That’s crazy, that is more than I owe on my Badlands with the Badlands package. I’d be tempted to sell mine for that, lol! I have another vehicle I could drive and not have a car payment ?
I was surprised the offer was that high. The offer is good for a week with no limit on the miles.

garagelogic

Outer Banks
First Name
Brodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
All used car prices are crazy right now. Yeah, you can get more than you expected in trade value, but expect to pay much more than normal for anything you want to replace it with.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
kbb.com is telling me that private party sale is $50,000 and average trade-in for my Cyber Orange FE (w/13k on the odo) is $45,860 (that's almost $6k more than what I paid). If I could get my hands on something else that I wanted I could probably be persuaded.

OP
OP

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The Ford dealerships are the only places not giving a lot of money trade in for the Bronco Sports. I went in with three trade in offers from Jeep, Car Max & Carvana which averaged 35k thought they would work with me and they offered me 26k towards the trade in for a Badlands. The Big Bend only had 357 miles on it.
They're getting a free pass on bending people over currently. I bet if you took their 26k offer, it would be listed for 39k the next day!

OP
OP

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
All used car prices are crazy right now. Yeah, you can get more than you expected in trade value, but expect to pay much more than normal for anything you want to replace it with.
Right. Just like real estate.
Sponsored