Recommendation for a battery jumper/air compressor combo?

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Hi! I’m hoping someone has a recommendation for a combo battery jumper/air compressor combo

Found this
Roughcountry combo jumper

love the size wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendation for a similar one.
Sponsored

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi! I’m hoping someone has a recommendation for a combo battery jumper/air compressor combo

Found this

love the size wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendation for a similar one.
Combos are great for starters or someone just looking for that extra peace of mind. Generally, they are usually lacking on the compressor side. Imagine the time you want to spend filling tires. If you're not gonna be heavy into off-road this is great. But if you plan on airing down all the time you may want a better quality compressor.

OP
OP

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Combos are great for starters or someone just looking for that extra peace of mind. Generally, they are usually lacking on the compressor side. Imagine the time you want to spend filling tires. If you're not gonna be heavy into off-road this is great. But if you plan on airing down all the time you may want a better quality compressor.
This would be more something to keep in the car for extra peace of mind. Sorry I should have stated that.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
didn't know there was a combo option. this is nice to know as I was looking into getting both

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I know you are looking for like a combo kit type deal, but I have this cheapy air compressor and it is great for the price ($29). It is programmable so you set the tire pressure you want, screw it onto the fitting and turn on. It takes a few minutes, but when it reaches the pressure you set, it turns off.

The pressure isn't like motorsports accurate or anything (i mean it's 30 bucks) but it gets pretty close. Close enough for my needs.

One of the tires on my old jeep has a very slow leak, so I break this thing out maybe once a week to top up. Works great.

Air compressor

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This is the first I have seen a combo device. I carry a Slime portable compressor and a Hulkman jump starter. The Hulkman is overkill for the 1.5L engine but I wanted it for the cold start capability (which is also overkill for NC - LOL).

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
This is the first I have seen a combo device. I carry a Slime portable compressor and a Hulkman jump starter. The Hulkman is overkill for the 1.5L engine but I wanted it for the cold start capability (which is also overkill for NC - LOL).
You are happy with the hulkman though? I have an older Instaboost that has been reliable for years, but is starting to give me grief. Prob time to look for a replacement. I'll have the 2L edition

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You are happy with the hulkman though? I have an older Instaboost that has been reliable for years, but is starting to give me grief. Prob time to look for a replacement. I'll have the 2L edition
I am. It holds a charge for a long time and had enough power to crank my mom’s V8 Ford Crown Vic after being stored in the trunk all winter.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Found this

STANLEY J5C09 Portable Power Station Jump Starter: 1000 Peak/500 Instant Amps- 120 PSI Air Compressor- USB Port- Battery Clamps
or
DEWALT DXAEJ14 Digital Portable Power Station Jump Starter: 1400 Peak/700 Instant Amps, 120 PSI Digital Air Compressor,

dhaas06

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL/BL
I just got a Hulkman this week, ordered the 85S model that goes down to -40F. Haven't used it yet, but so far am super impressed with the premium packaging and apparent quality of the product. Having it work in super-cold conditions is key in the Colorado high country, since the cold is usually what will trigger a battery issue in the first place.
Sponsored